Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast
    yep, thats what jericho said, only that jericho added that ryback should face taker at mania AND defeat him breaking the streak.

personally i like the scenario of ryback winning at hell in a cell, but i dont like the idea of him fighting taker at mania,i rather see him defending the title against cena

I think you are wrong from step 1 of your plan but in the case where it is possible to happen i will be first to say i was wrong if your right!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Undertaker View Post
    This is how i see Ryback leading up to WM29 he wil beat Punk at HIAC, he will then beat Punk in his rematch again at SS in a regular match, he will beat the winner of a #1 contenders match CM Punk at TLC in a Tables match, he will beat the Rock at RR with interference from Punk that Ryback didn't want setting up Rock vs Punk at WM, he will defend in the elimination chamber, he will then go up against the winner of a #1 contenders match John Cena. I think whoever wins the RR will face the WHC i believe it will be Cody Rhodes choosing WHC Dolph Ziggler who will be a face.
    Don't forget Matt Morgan is going to come back and lose to CM Punk in a squash match.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Blog Entries
    Never Eveeeeeeeeeeer going to happen. First I can't see WWE putting Ryback over CM Punk at HIAC. Secondly Ryback vs The Rock this match sounds so boring mate they wouldn't waste a match with the Rock on Ryback. At RR it's either Rock vs Cena 2 or Punk vs Rock both have had interactions with the Rock so the foundation for these matches are already there.
    I'm jus sayin...

Rybacks Shell Shock issue

I read a report on how Sheamus lifted Big Show for the White Noise anf I've seen Cena lift him for the AA. I also witnessed Ryback botch his move on Tensai. I don't believe it was a sandbagging. Look at that move. Starts as a suplex and he hooks the leg. Then he has to dead lift a huge man from the front. Cena and Sheamus have an advantage of a side lift that places the body differently as well. I'm a fan of rybacks push as new is good to me. Lifting a big man overhead vs the samoan lift for the AA is vastly different and I think ryback deserves more credit fo his power and its his awkward finisher that will hurt him. Thoughts? Agree?

Blog Entries
    I just think it's time we just had one thread for all Ryback related stuff. This is like the 500 billionth thread on the guy in recent times XD

But I agree, it's a simple matter of an awkward finisher in that he starts the move with a fisherman suplex lift.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I will admit its an awkward move to hit or at least looks like it, but his opponent does help him when he goes for the move by jumping onto his shoulders if both of them mistime the move it ends badly.

Sorry, I didn't know if the topic was brought up. He's new so I bet there's a ton of topics on him. I was just watching the botch an its a move where they can't really assist him too much. Never really looked at it. Tensai did just lay there and I heard he couldn't lift heyman, I bet its hard to assist with that move but its too popular now, which is a shame cuz a better finisher can go a long way. End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by tikayoh View Post
    I read a report on how Sheamus lifted Big Show for the White Noise anf I've seen Cena lift him for the AA. I also witnessed Ryback botch his move on Tensai. I don't believe it was a sandbagging. Look at that move. Starts as a suplex and he hooks the leg. Then he has to dead lift a huge man from the front. Cena and Sheamus have an advantage of a side lift that places the body differently as well. I'm a fan of rybacks push as new is good to me. Lifting a big man overhead vs the samoan lift for the AA is vastly different and I think ryback deserves more credit fo his power and its his awkward finisher that will hurt him. Thoughts? Agree?

he sandbagged him. he left him with ease the friday before.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tikayoh View Post
    Sorry, I didn't know if the topic was brought up. He's new so I bet there's a ton of topics on him. I was just watching the botch an its a move where they can't really assist him too much. Never really looked at it. Tensai did just lay there and I heard he couldn't lift heyman, I bet its hard to assist with that move but its too popular now, which is a shame cuz a better finisher can go a long way. End of rant
    From the video I saw, he did lift Heyman, he was just off balance when he had him up and just landed the move differently in order to safely land Heyman.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!