Page 45 of 66 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Dolph Ziggler can only cash it in on the World Heavyweight champion.
    And Vince was killed in a limo explosion. Came back to life like nothing ever happened. So maybe Ziggler cashing in on Punk isn't so impossible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    And Vince was killed in a limo explosion. Came back to life like nothing ever happened. So maybe Ziggler cashing in on Punk isn't so impossible.
    Maybe not but impossible I highly doubt hes going to be the one to end Punk's long WWE title reign since they are trying to build up Punk vs Rock at the Royal Rumble.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Maybe not but impossible I highly doubt hes going to be the one to end Punk's long WWE title reign since they are trying to build up Punk vs Rock at the Royal Rumble.
    All I'm trying to say is never say never...ever. People thought that Ryback wouldn't be Punk's opponent because he was currently involved in a serious feud with Miz, and look how that turned out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    All I'm trying to say is never say never...ever. People thought that Ryback wouldn't be Punk's opponent because he was currently involved in a serious feud with Miz, and look how that turned out.
    That's because they needed someone to be a replacement if Cena's injury would take longer then they had expected and Ryback was their first option as a replacement. They've pretty much booked themselves in a corner though.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

The only way Ziggles in cashing in on Punk is if Punk and Sheamus switch titles.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Ziggler is the World Championship MITB winner (this happens every year with people not listening or understanding) therefore it can not be used on the WWE champion.

Will Ryback's push last?

Apparently during the weekend house shows Ryback attempted to Shell Shock Paul Heyman, but couldn't get him up. So with Ryback struggling to hit his power move Shellshock do you think his push to the top will last that much longer?

Blog Entries
    Take it with a grain of salt.

Some reports say he did. Others say he didn't.

Blog Entries
    Simple solution: IF he's struggling to hit his power finisher, then all he needs to do is add another move to double up as a finisher.
    Remember Batista? He's used the batista bomb, spear and spinebuster as finishers in the past. Undertaker has the chokeslam, Last Ride and Tombstone.
    Chances are we'll see Ryback adding another finisher to his moveset. Just because he can't hit one particular move on a very small amount of people doesn't mean it's the end of his push.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Simple solution: IF he's struggling to hit his power finisher, then all he needs to do is add another move to double up as a finisher.
    Remember Batista? He's used the batista bomb, spear and spinebuster as finishers in the past. Undertaker has the chokeslam, Last Ride and Tombstone.
    Chances are we'll see Ryback adding another finisher to his moveset. Just because he can't hit one particular move on a very small amount of people doesn't mean it's the end of his push.
    Yup like his clothsline for instance.