Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 50 ... LastLast
    Didn't he almost kill Swagger with a back-body drop? Maybe he should go with that.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Didn't he almost kill Swagger with a back-body drop? Maybe he should go with that.
    if at first you don't succeed, try again
    #BeJelly

I think he should do a runnin powerbomb from corner to corner like D-Lo Brown used to do back in the day

I think the finisher he has is perfect for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Versache_Butta View Post
    I think he should do a runnin powerbomb from corner to corner like D-Lo Brown used to do back in the day
    WWE might be a bit hesitant about this as wasnt it this that paralyzed droz?

Also doesnt Hernandez use the pounce in TNA?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    The more people think about it the more people think he should adopt the spear, but I'd prefer something different. Something most fans didn't really get to see in the WWE on a big stage in main events. I would like to see him adopt the finisher that was used by Former WWE Superstar Marcus Corvon known more from his TNA days as Monty Brown. His finishing move is called the pounce. Huge impactful move that no one is using that I know of. Brown is no longer wrestling the last time I heard. That is the move I think he should use as his finisher. Thoughts?
    I think we all know who Monty Brown is :P
    And no. Monty Brown could do the pounce because of his football career (it's essentially a block). Ryback isn't THAT athletic, so it would be a stupid move to give him. Why do people think he should have a spear anyway? Let's not make him even more of a copy of Goldberg.. I like his finisher now, it suits him.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post

Yes, it was because Droz was wearing loose clothing and Brown had little to no grip. That's one reason for most wrestlers wearing "tight" clothing.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post

No he uses the border toss
    actually he used it to finish aj on impact but that was the first time he used it
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Lose lose

I honestly cant see anything good coming from the ryback vs punk match its to soon if punk wins ryback loses his streak and probably alot of momentum if ryback wins then what punk turns into a more whinner heel but with no title i except alot of run ins (even in the hell) but hows anyone going to gain from this