Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 47 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    No not the morning after pill kind I'm talking about everyone's favorite Goldberg imitator Ryback. The plan B is for him to face punk at the hell in a cell main event if Cena is hurt. Personally this is rushing the guy and also endangering punk if the botch machine messes up like he did when he dropped swagger on his head. The industry can't afford punk and cena to both be injured so as much as it makes little sense I say if they persist on going with punk Ryback at least throw in 2 veteran guys like Kane and danielson that can protect their opponents and continue their feud while letting Ryback get in there with the elite names.

Granted I missed the end of it, but the bit in bold, why is everyone saying this? If he goes against Punk why add others, why not see him have a one on one.

Big Dave was a huge botch machine and he was multi world champion.

I think people need to give him a chance. If he fucks up he fucks up but lets see whats going to happen.
    The trouble is that most botches are innocuous and usually funny but once in a while we see bad botches that injure the other guy. Ryback has the potential to hurt punk if he messes up and even punk haters wouldn't want to see him suffer serious injury (at least the reasonable haters). So it's not just a matter of "if he fucks up, he fucks up" he's very raw and might shorten careers. Baby steps with this guy is more prudent.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    The trouble is that most botches are innocuous and usually funny but once in a while we see bad botches that injure the other guy. Ryback has the potential to hurt punk if he messes up and even punk haters wouldn't want to see him suffer serious injury (at least the reasonable haters). So it's not just a matter of "if he fucks up, he fucks up" he's very raw and might shorten careers. Baby steps with this guy is more prudent.
    Any guy can botch, what happens if Punk botched on Ryback?

Yea Ryback is new to the 'scene' but he has been wrestling for a while now. The I believe the thing with Matt Bloom was Blooms fault and not Rybacks.

I am coming across as a huge Ryback fan which I am not, I like him and hope he turns into one of the guys that is around for years to come I just don't see why everyone is saying he is going to botch.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    How is Momma Ryback not winning this?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Whole things seems pretty irrelevant now, being Ryback is facing Punk on the house shows, no doubt so the brass can see how he handles being in there with Punk in the event they have to go that route.

"Undefeated" is a fraudulent description anyway, so that should not be a factor as it is with something iconic like the Streak or Goldberg's LEGIT undefeated streak.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    How is Momma Ryback not winning this?!
    Lets be honest tommy, you know he struggles with the English language more than any of the other choices
    #BeJelly

As long as It's not Cena crying for another WWE title match.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

your poll sucks, man. I would add an option of: "becoming the biggest WWE superstar", and I would vote for it if you had it in. couse Ryback rocks.

Cena because I don't want the streak to end nor do I want Punk's title reign to end. Legit win for Punk in HIAC would be great highlight for his title reign.

I'd say Cena because he is still the main man.

OK, what they're doing with Ryback sucks. The attention span of today's wrestling fan might justify it, Goldberg at least had an early feud with mid-card Mongo. Ryback is too fast if you ask me, though again ADHD could explain that. I like the character, really I do. But his push is going the way of Tensai in my opinion.