Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 37 ... LastLast
    I read about them wanting to drop the gimmick and give him something else, due to the movie he was in coming out.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Fresh Member

Botch lol

So whats everyones reaction too Ryback BOTCHING his finisher.

How about you try to lift Tensai, you would fail every time. Ryback back makes mistakes and who cares if he did not lift him this one time, he did it before and he lifted 2 men before also. So once again who cares.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I read about them wanting to drop the gimmick and give him something else, due to the movie he was in coming out.
    That film's coming out like very soon if it isn't out already. So with that in mind, they either need to start the gimmick change ASAP or they've missed it if they intended to do it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Clothesline

According to Michael cole the latest weapon in roidback's arsenal is the clothesline. What cole failed to mention is old roidy had to use the clothesline because he could not life Albert into his usual finisher. Now the botch machine is facing guys heavier than 90lbs he's finding out that he's not cena strong. Either get a new finisher or drop this bs destroyer gimmick because a destroyer that can't use power moves is weak.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Dude do you watch WWE? He lifted him last week for a start and before you say he barely lifted him Cena does the same thing all the time, look when he lifts show, he looks like he is going to buckle and he has a few times
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    According to Michael cole the latest weapon in roidback's arsenal is the clothesline. What cole failed to mention is old roidy had to use the clothesline because he could not life Albert into his usual finisher. Now the botch machine is facing guys heavier than 90lbs he's finding out that he's not cena strong. Either get a new finisher or drop this bs destroyer gimmick because a destroyer that can't use power moves is weak.
    So you chose to ignore the fact that he did hit his finisher on TENSAI on Smackdown last week?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The Official Ryback Thread (For All Things Ryback)

There's been a lot of new Ryback threads started over the past few weeks and I'm as guilty as anyone for starting some that usually poke fun of his gimmick or dangerous botches. But to avoid all the confusion of new Ryback thread after thread let's have just one place to discuss all things Ryback good and bad.

As we all saw last night during the Albert match either Ryback isn't the powerful destroyer his gimmick says he is or Albert sandbagged him. Either way it was a clear botch and neither guy was injured, fortunately.

Can he recover from that incident and get the fans believing in him to be all powerful again? IMO no. He's not cena strong and moving away from the current gimmick of power moves only to him using athletic moves (if he can) might be more appropriate.

Edit: thanks Tommy for suggesting an all in one thread.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

I get the feeling Ryback is going to turn heel and be CM Punk's "muscle" or part of a new Heyman stable...

WWE missed an opportunity

sWith four weeks until HIAC I think the WWE should've had Jack Swagger come out for the save against CM Punk. Then in the up coming weeks have two more guys stand up to Punk and Heyman for legends and AJ. Setting up an Armageddon Hell in a Cell match for Punk's title. John Cena, Ryback, Jack Swagger, Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett. This not only protects Cena who's elbow might not be 100%, but also gives Ryback a main event rub and protects his streak. It doesn't have to be those other three(Swagger, ADR, and Barrett), but an Armageddon HIAC not only protects Cena and Ryback, but also sets up a one last Cena vs Punk match at Survivor Series. Who would you guys put in this fantasy Hell in a Cell match?