Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 660
  1. #101
    Miz vs Ryback would be a good match. I just don't know if they would put Ryback over the Miz. Ryback should get a major push. Only time will tell.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #102
    So Nobody mention Daniel Bryan? :O :O :O
    Ending a rivalry through a Back suplex into a Table with a Stoned girl counting 1-2-3 ain't really..an impactful end.It Should be the best way to end both of the two men Rivalry!!!
    A HELL IN A CELL!!!WHERE THE BEST SURVIVE!!!!Fuck..That's why I hate those "Special Match" PPV..They ended all of the exitement for such a good gimmick match!!Remmember back in the days when you don't know when we'll have a HIAC Match?Now we just have to wait until the ppv come in to watch this type of match..(Very Off-topic remark sorry but I had to say it xD)
    So Daniel bryan vs Punk in a hell in a cell should really be..as good as a Cena-Punk in a HIAC,if not better!!!And Bryan Would recieve the biggest pop of the night if they let him be a surprise opponent for Punk
    I know that this won't happen..
    Anyway,Still can't see cena (LOL) Missing the PPV..They can even have him Kayfabe the Injury as a reason to loose to punk,however,I'm expecting an interference to end The match in Punk favor.(Someone who said to cena that every time they were in the same ring,bad things happens..To Cena.. )

  3. #103
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,478
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Jens Ben Arfa View Post
    So Nobody mention Daniel Bryan? :O :O :O
    Ending a rivalry through a Back suplex into a Table with a Stoned girl counting 1-2-3 ain't really..an impactful end.It Should be the best way to end both of the two men Rivalry!!!
    A HELL IN A CELL!!!WHERE THE BEST SURVIVE!!!!Fuck..That's why I hate those "Special Match" PPV..They ended all of the exitement for such a good gimmick match!!Remmember back in the days when you don't know when we'll have a HIAC Match?Now we just have to wait until the ppv come in to watch this type of match..(Very Off-topic remark sorry but I had to say it xD)
    So Daniel bryan vs Punk in a hell in a cell should really be..as good as a Cena-Punk in a HIAC,if not better!!!And Bryan Would recieve the biggest pop of the night if they let him be a surprise opponent for Punk
    I know that this won't happen..
    Anyway,Still can't see cena (LOL) Missing the PPV..They can even have him Kayfabe the Injury as a reason to loose to punk,however,I'm expecting an interference to end The match in Punk favor.(Someone who said to cena that every time they were in the same ring,bad things happens..To Cena.. )
    I actually mentioned bryan at the top of this page...
    #BeJelly


  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I actually mentioned bryan at the top of this page...
    Ah,My Bad,As much I was searching for an actual mention of Bryan,I ended up not seeing yours xD
    This thread have that feeling..That make you want Cena's injury to last longer xD

  5. #105
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,478
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Jens Ben Arfa View Post
    Ah,My Bad,As much I was searching for an actual mention of Bryan,I ended up not seeing yours xD
    This thread have that feeling..That make you want Cena's injury to last longer xD
    I think most people want another rivalry other than john cena and punk.. I don't wish cena any injury or anything like that... I'm just a little tired of their match-ups.. though it should be said they do put on better than advertised match-ups and you can tell they work well together.
    #BeJelly


  6. #106
    God Dubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,141
    Blog Entries
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by captainmoonlight View Post
    ps. really annoys me that the challenger is just picked by the GM.

    or they have a beat the clock with three matches.
    I agree. I really, really hate Beat the Clock matches. I'd rather see a tournament or some sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I agree. I really, really hate Beat the Clock matches. I'd rather see a tournament or some sort.
    100% agree

  8. #108
    Can't wait for RAW to see what will happen. I remember WWE talking of having Mason Ryan as a bodyguard for Ziggler. Of course this never happened so perhaps The Miz will hire him

  9. #109

  10. #110

    Ryback and Miz

    I see this feuding last until november I see Miz losing by dq or count out at HIAC then Ryback will win the gold at survivor series I just feel like they would want their next big star to win his first belt at one of the big 4 ppv's
    I'm the best in the world, and you can rest in piece.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.