Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mankindsocko View Post
    Actually I think he could do that to Big Show, Brock Lesnar did his F5 to him more than once and others have done their finishers on Big Show that are in Rybacks size, and if Brock could do it with ease why wouldn´t Ryback be able to?

Check out link for proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxPMOou_Dnw
    If, you're thinking like that Ryback could probably do it. But have you ever heard the saying 'sometimes it ain't possible'.
    A star in the making

Blog Entries
    Since you asked...here's EXACTLY what I think of Ryback. http://www.swmswm.com/SS11.htm (see second half)

BTW, there are "cheats" for lifting superbigs to make ohh-ahh spots. For example, have the guy "somehow" seated up on the top turnbuckle or standing on one of the others. Plus, you're not lifting dead weight, so that's a big advantage.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

I gotta admit I was skeptical at first, but now I'm on the band wagon. He's so intense and his move set is brutal. I love it. It's funny to hear all the negativity though, cuz I remember a lot of IWC members saying stuff like "when skip Sheffield returns from injury, it's gonna be awesome! He's awesome! Yup yup yup whadditdo!" but I am very impressed with ryback. I feel he'll have mid card gold sooner than later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    I gotta admit I was skeptical at first, but now I'm on the band wagon. He's so intense and his move set is brutal. I love it. It's funny to hear all the negativity though, cuz I remember a lot of IWC members saying stuff like "when skip Sheffield returns from injury, it's gonna be awesome! He's awesome! Yup yup yup whadditdo!" but I am very impressed with ryback. I feel he'll have mid card gold sooner than later.
    I think most of the IWC problems with ryback comes down to booking not being hypocrites
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

I don't think he could hit whatever that is on the super heavyweights. He looks like he's about to crap his pants just picking up Mahal. I hope he tries on big guys though so he can continue the botch fest, just about broke Swagger's neck last week. To those comparing Goldberg and Ryback, pretty sure they're the same person. No wait, I was actually entertained by Goldberg.
    The Best There Is

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdp View Post
    I don't think he could hit whatever that is on the super heavyweights. He looks like he's about to crap his pants just picking up Mahal. I hope he tries on big guys though so he can continue the botch fest, just about broke Swagger's neck last week. To those comparing Goldberg and Ryback, pretty sure they're the same person. No wait, I was actually entertained by Goldberg.
    I might be the only one to say this... but I find goldberg less exciting than ryback. goldberg had like five moves period. I found him to be super boring even from a young age.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think most of the IWC problems with ryback comes down to booking not being hypocrites
    Never called anyone hypocrites. Just said I thought the change of mind frame was funny.

I just used laughing smileys as i was imagining tensai on the shoulders of ryback yelling something in japanese..and drop down for a shell shock and then Lord sakamoto coming into the ring beating the crap out of already laid out tensai.. LOl

Well how about you leave that up to the WWE to worry about who he can and can not pick. Just watch WWE and enjoy it.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Ryback has only been in squash matches so far, so it is impossible to tell just how much he can do yet. A feud with Tensai might be a good start because of his size, but then hopefully he could move on to face Barrett or, more likely, Cesaro, who I can see losing the title to Ryback.