Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mankindsocko View Post
    Actually I think he could do that to Big Show, Brock Lesnar did his F5 to him more than once and others have done their finishers on Big Show that are in Rybacks size, and if Brock could do it with ease why wouldn´t Ryback be able to?

Check out link for proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxPMOou_Dnw
    I am sure he could, just saying they wont make him do it for a long time sort as a "holy shit" moment... gotta work the ladder up

Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuy2090 View Post
    I don't know but I am really liking Ryback...with all his power moves special mention to the backpack stunner..just showing of his power by marching around the ring with opponent on his shoulders. He is way different than Goldberg so no comparison their.. but the thing that bugs me the most..is how is goona face a guy whos much heavier than him. He has facedoppenents who are less than 250 but how hez gonna pull out his moves on guys like Kane, Brodus clay. But at this point a feud with Kane or brodus clay is not possible I was thinking a feud that will only help is with Tensai.. Befoe laughing or bashing ame please hear me out.. He's has now become more or less a jobber so a feud with him will not hurt anybody and i just wanted to know how he's gonna pull all of his moves to guy whose weighing over 350 pnds.. and more importantly without bothching it. He definately cant throw him here and there in the ring what he usually do with the jobbers Or CAn he?? that would be interesting to see then
    Thoughts please ???
    From what i saw on Raw, he seemed to strain a little picking up Swagger (who is 250ish). The thing with wrestling is that others usually help you. Like cena with the AA, it's easier for Cena because the Big show (for example) literally helps himself up onto cena's shoulders so Cena just has to hold him up for a few seconds before an AA. I think feuds with anyone 350+ he will probably be given something easier (and safer) to use - Probably a monster clothesline.. That way they can hype how strong he is to knock so-and-so over, without actually having to do a lot. We won't know until we see him with a larger person though. If he can't pick a guy up in training, they wont have him do it on tv.

For the guy who said about lesnar, size doesn't always mean stronger. Lesnar was actually bigger than Ryback is. Ryback LOOKS a lot bigger due to his cut and definition. It can be deceptive.
    Last edited by Lowki; 09-02-2012 at 11:13 AM.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    I think he can lift a lot of big guys. the guys he lifts two at once are around 300lbs.

I like how Cena can out-ryback ryback though.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daverende5 View Post
    Well, I even think he could be stronger than Cena
    Ryback is not stronger than Cena. Cena is a beast who tries to act like it's tough, Ryback has a tough time but tries to act it costs no effort. Ryback skips a few beats when he does his marching when carrying two guys / one big guy.

To add: Cena's AA is easier to set up, Cena drops to a knee to hoist someone over his shoulders, then stands up and tosses them aside. It's motion. Ryback has a more demanding move, having to hoist someone evenly balanced over both shoulders before the drop.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    ryback is a big guy I don't think I would have a problem saying he could hit is finisher on most of the roster. with the exclusion of big show I'm not sure about the big show... though john cena is smaller and was able to lift the big show and edge at the same time so I would hope ryback could lift up the big show.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I remember when Zeke got Khali in the torture rack, it was very impressive and unexpected. Look at where he is now. Barrett hitting the Wasteland on Henry or Morgan hitting the F5 on Show, or even the 1st time Cena lifted Show were all impressive to. So Ryback lifting Show or Henry is not impossible.

That being said he is still boring and lifting a super heavyweight would do nothing to change my mind.

Blog Entries
    I am still waiting for Ryback to do a frog splash.

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Ryback is not stronger than Cena. Cena is a beast who tries to act like it's tough, Ryback has a tough time but tries to act it costs no effort. Ryback skips a few beats when he does his marching when carrying two guys / one big guy.

To add: Cena's AA is easier to set up, Cena drops to a knee to hoist someone over his shoulders, then stands up and tosses them aside. It's motion. Ryback has a more demanding move, having to hoist someone evenly balanced over both shoulders before the drop.
    Well, I said he could be. I also said that he probably could do an AA to the Big Show, but we have to wait and see what happens. And if it's really to tough for him, then I think that they're going to let him skip the marching part, just with Goldberg. Goldberg did the jackhammer, but normally he holds the guys longer in a vertical position. With Big Show he didn't hold him still in a vertical position, but he smashed him nearly immediately on the mat.
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

I'm a big fan of Ryback, its hard to imagine him being able to do his finisher on super heavyweights though lol, I would say a dude like Kane would be his limit, though im no expert, his finisher requires a lot of strength and when he marches around I doubt he could do that with a guy like big show
    Last edited by Bennyladd1; 09-02-2012 at 03:06 PM.

YES!YES!YES!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    What I'd like to know is why you used so many smiley faces?
    EPIC

Anyways a feud with Tensai could be a good thing we could get to see some physical matches between these two. One thing Creative should do it in such a way to advance both stars career not just one this way the crowd will be alittle more invested.
    I'm jus sayin...