Page 1 of 66 123 11 51 ... LastLast

The Official Ryback Thread (For All Things Ryback)

I don't know but I am really liking Ryback...with all his power moves special mention to the backpack stunner..just showing of his power by marching around the ring with opponent on his shoulders. He is way different than Goldberg so no comparison their.. but the thing that bugs me the most..is how is goona face a guy whos much heavier than him. He has facedoppenents who are less than 250 but how hez gonna pull out his moves on guys like Kane, Brodus clay. But at this point a feud with Kane or brodus clay is not possible I was thinking a feud that will only help is with Tensai.. Befoe laughing or bashing ame please hear me out.. He's has now become more or less a jobber so a feud with him will not hurt anybody and i just wanted to know how he's gonna pull all of his moves to guy whose weighing over 350 pnds.. and more importantly without bothching it. He definately cant throw him here and there in the ring what he usually do with the jobbers Or CAn he?? that would be interesting to see then
    Thoughts please ???

I dont think he could lift a guy like big show per say but he could defiantly pick up some decent guys

You practice that shit before going live.
    It would be dumb to just assume he would be able to pick those guys up.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    What I'd like to know is why you used so many smiley faces?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBadGuy2090 View Post
    I don't know but I am really liking Ryback...with all his power moves special mention to the backpack stunner..just showing of his power by marching around the ring with opponent on his shoulders. He is way different than Goldberg so no comparison their.. but the thing that bugs me the most..is how is goona face a guy whos much heavier than him. He has facedoppenents who are less than 250 but how hez gonna pull out his moves on guys like Kane, Brodus clay. But at this point a feud with Kane or brodus clay is not possible I was thinking a feud that will only help is with Tensai.. Befoe laughing or bashing ame please hear me out.. He's has now become more or less a jobber so a feud with him will not hurt anybody and i just wanted to know how he's gonna pull all of his moves to guy whose weighing over 350 pnds.. and more importantly without bothching it. He definately cant throw him here and there in the ring what he usually do with the jobbers Or CAn he?? that would be interesting to see then
    Thoughts please ???

I would say between Sheamus and John Cena is his limit, when it comes to picking up opponents.
    A star in the making

Yeah what is with all the smiley faces lol.....I think we are lead to wonder if he can do some of those power moves to the bigger talent, FEED ME MORE......the wow factor so to speak

I think that was a one-time thing with him faceplanting Swagger like that. Before then, he's really had no problems in his matches that I've seen. We'll see when he tries to lift other people - but I can definitely see him lifting someone like Sheamus, Cena, maybe even Kane.

Though, I think his big moment will come when/if he lifts someone like Show for his 'Shell Shock' finisher.

I am sure he has practised his set on a big guy to quote Goldberg from his autobiography Whos Next?!

"I wanted a move that made people think holy shit whenever they saw it, I wanted an original move and i came up with the jackhammer. The next thing was i didn't want a move i could only hit on smaller guys i had to do it to everyone. So one day i was in the ring practising my move and it suddenly hit me, get the biggest guy on the roster and do it, the biggest guy on the roster at that time was Bam Bam Bigelow so i asked him could i try it. He surprised me by saying sure kid without even thinking about it. So i went for it and i hit it and have been doing it since that day."

Again sorry to bring Goldberg up while discussing Ryback but i thought it was a fitting quotation!

Well, I even think he could be stronger than Cena, but I don't know what his limit is with his finisher. I think he could hit an AA just like Cena on the Big Show. I guess we have to see what his limits are. If we assume that he weighs 291 lbs/132 kg (wiki) he should not have any problems with Kane (323 lbs/147kg). And we just have to see what happens with the Big Show (441lbs/220kg) and him in the ring. And now they're building him up I hope we're going to see something impressive of him in the future. And BTW, he weighs more than Bill Goldberg 285lb/129kg, and he could kinda lift the Big Show. It just depends if all the weight is muscle or if there's some fat involved.
    Btw, I want Goldberg back :P. I just hope that Ryback is that strong, so we could see some more heavyweight wrestling.
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    I dont think he could lift a guy like big show per say but he could defiantly pick up some decent guys

Actually I think he could do that to Big Show, Brock Lesnar did his F5 to him more than once and others have done their finishers on Big Show that are in Rybacks size, and if Brock could do it with ease why wouldn´t Ryback be able to?

Check out link for proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxPMOou_Dnw