Page 1 of 25 123 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The Official Ryback Thread (For All Things Ryback)

I don't know but I am really liking Ryback...with all his power moves special mention to the backpack stunner..just showing of his power by marching around the ring with opponent on his shoulders. He is way different than Goldberg so no comparison their.. but the thing that bugs me the most..is how is goona face a guy whos much heavier than him. He has facedoppenents who are less than 250 but how hez gonna pull out his moves on guys like Kane, Brodus clay. But at this point a feud with Kane or brodus clay is not possible I was thinking a feud that will only help is with Tensai.. Befoe laughing or bashing ame please hear me out.. He's has now become more or less a jobber so a feud with him will not hurt anybody and i just wanted to know how he's gonna pull all of his moves to guy whose weighing over 350 pnds.. and more importantly without bothching it. He definately cant throw him here and there in the ring what he usually do with the jobbers Or CAn he?? that would be interesting to see then
    Thoughts please ???

I dont think he could lift a guy like big show per say but he could defiantly pick up some decent guys

You practice that shit before going live.
    It would be dumb to just assume he would be able to pick those guys up.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    What I'd like to know is why you used so many smiley faces?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    EPIC

Anyways a feud with Tensai could be a good thing we could get to see some physical matches between these two. One thing Creative should do it in such a way to advance both stars career not just one this way the crowd will be alittle more invested.
    I'm jus sayin...

I gotta admit I was skeptical at first, but now I'm on the band wagon. He's so intense and his move set is brutal. I love it. It's funny to hear all the negativity though, cuz I remember a lot of IWC members saying stuff like "when skip Sheffield returns from injury, it's gonna be awesome! He's awesome! Yup yup yup whadditdo!" but I am very impressed with ryback. I feel he'll have mid card gold sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Imma happy person what can I say.

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    I dont think he could lift a guy like big show per say but he could defiantly pick up some decent guys

Actually I think he could do that to Big Show, Brock Lesnar did his F5 to him more than once and others have done their finishers on Big Show that are in Rybacks size, and if Brock could do it with ease why wouldn´t Ryback be able to?

Check out link for proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxPMOou_Dnw

Quote Originally Posted by mankindsocko View Post
    Actually I think he could do that to Big Show, Brock Lesnar did his F5 to him more than once and others have done their finishers on Big Show that are in Rybacks size, and if Brock could do it with ease why wouldn´t Ryback be able to?

Check out link for proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxPMOou_Dnw
    I am sure he could, just saying they wont make him do it for a long time sort as a "holy shit" moment... gotta work the ladder up

Blog Entries
    I think he can lift a lot of big guys. the guys he lifts two at once are around 300lbs.

I like how Cena can out-ryback ryback though.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL