Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

TNA Hall of Fame

Who else should be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame?????

Top 8 names I think should be considered... and reason
    1. Jeff Jarrett- founder of the company
    2. Jerry Jarrett - founder of the company
    3. Mike Tenay- voice of the company since day 1
    4. Francine- was very active in the Knockouts during the early Wednesday Night PPVs
    5. The Road Warriors- They made several appearances during the early years of the company
    6. Randy Savage- even though he wrestle only once or twice for TNA he deserves to be honored if his family allows so..
    7. Vince Russo- Love him, hate him, like him or despise him, he deserves the honor, for being one of the creative minds for a long period of time...
    8. AJ Styles- pretty much the face of the company, has and will always be as Sting was to WCW and Undertaker was to the WWE... Loyal to the company that made him.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Who else should be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame?????

Top 8 names I think should be considered... and reason
    1. Jeff Jarrett- founder of the company
    2. Jerry Jarrett - founder of the company
    3. Mike Tenay
    - voice of the company since day 1
    4. Francine- was very active in the Knockouts during the early Wednesday Night PPVs
    5. The Road Warriors- They made several appearances during the early years of the company
    6. Randy Savage- even though he wrestle only once or twice for TNA he deserves to be honored if his family allows so..
    7. Vince Russo- Love him, hate him, like him or despise him, he deserves the honor, for being one of the creative minds for a long period of time...
    8. AJ Styles- pretty much the face of the company, has and will always be as Sting was to WCW and Undertaker was to the WWE... Loyal to the company that made him.....

These are the only 4 I think would be inducted and actually mean something. AJ shouldn't go in for a few years though.

I actually think Sting being inducted first is more of a dig at WWE than anything else. I personally don't think they should have a HOF.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Fresh Member
    AJ still has time to build his already illustrious career, so he should be inducted later on. I do think Jeff Jarrett should be inducted too.

I still think its to early to have a hall of fame.

I would agree with Jerry Jarrett, maybe even Kevin Nash and Scott Hall

I don't watch TNA anymore more butt I know some thing
    1) Bobby Roode, c'mon ... longenst champ I turned on TNA to see what he would do
    2) James Storm, everybody likes him
    3) AJ Styles, been there longer than anyone I think

Vince McMahon should go in because if it was not for him most of those people yall listed would not be in TNA because if he did not take over WCW there would be no TNA. At least this is what I think, don't get mad at my thoughts.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Blog Entries
    I want to know what the award will be. WWE has the rings, I think TNA will go for a belt buckle or frisbee or possibly even an Elix Skipper t-shirt. What do you think?

Daniels
    Abyss
    Angle
    RVD
    Jeff Hardy
    Bully Ray
    Doug Williams

Some that might have been missed off the top ofmyhead

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I still think its to early to have a hall of fame.
    This

I would wait until Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, and Sting Retires, and even Jeff Jarrett maybe returning soon.

The first 8 that should go in.

AJ Styles
    Jeff Jarrett
    Kurt Angle
    Sting
    Samoa Joe
    Christopher Daniels
    Christian Cage(He really should)
    Abyss

But we should really wait another 5-8 more years. There's no joy inducting a wrestler into the hall of fame when were still going to seem them weekly basis after it takes away the prestige and makes the hof a joke.