Hybrid View

Better Video Game.

Just like Dennis's idea for his better song thread except this is with video games. Same rules I put two video games up someone picks what the better video game is in then they pick two new video games and so on.

My first two video games

Slient Hill 3

or

Resident Evil 4

Fresh Member
    Trick or Treat.. Silent hill for me is the best.... But my boyfriends wants Zombie zombie...
    Linking of your content to and from high traffic producing websites makes search engines love your site. Contact us: 1741 W Harvest Loop, Wasilla, AK 99654 (907) 357-0131. Search Engine Optimization in Alaska

Okay better video game...

Bethesda Showdown!
    Fallout 3 or Elder Scrolls 4?

For me personally, I would say Fallout 3.

I loved the setting for Fallout 3 and the more modern aspect of the game made it more enjoyable for me. I loved the story of the game and really liked the character development.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Okay better video game...

Bethesda Showdown!
    Fallout 3 or Elder Scrolls 4?

For me personally, I would say Fallout 3.

I loved the setting for Fallout 3 and the more modern aspect of the game made it more enjoyable for me. I loved the story of the game and really liked the character development.
    I would say Fallout 3 as well the characters are better, the quests are better, and its one of the best post apocalyptic game I've ever played, Oblivion is good but I wasn't a fan of the plot, and the voice acting. Fallout is just a much better game to me.

Now how about Halo 4 and Black Ops 2.

I think Halo 4 beats Black Ops 2 in terms of a better campaign, better multiplayer, and to me much better quality. Black Ops is a great game but I feel Halo 4 just delivers on all aspects of story, online, and its just a better value.

img_330980_black-ops-2-will-be-outsold-by-halo-4.jpg

Halo 4 v Black Ops 2

Despite being a 360 owner I've never cared for the Halo series (dragged myself through 3, and what a chore it was) And Call of Duty has been putting out the same game for 5 years straight. But yet people eat that shit up. Both games fan bases suck, and are everything that's wrong about modern gaming. I haven't played any of these game, but If I had to say which one is better I'd probably say CoDBlOps 2, because in the past I have enjoyed some of the campaigns. (Fuck multiplayer)

Now let's go Old Skool, the age old battle...

Super Mario World v Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Halo 4 v Black Ops 2

Now let's go Old Skool, the age old battle...

Super Mario World v Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Super Mario World its less repetitive, Sonic is one of my favorite game series of all time. but in terms of SMW vs Sonic 2 you have to go with Super Mario World.. Which is also my favorite classic Mario game so that had a lot to do with it as well.

How about fighting games.

Soul Calibur for the Dreamcast VS Tekken 3 for Playstation

Two of the very best fighters in my opinion, but I would go with Tekken 3 in terms of more characters, but Soul Calibur is legit one of my favorite games of all time, not just fighting but of all time. But I will still go with Tekken 3.