Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

tna video game 2013

so i am a big fan of most of the wrestlers in tna and i would love to actually play the game . get tired of making them in wwe 13. so is there any update on if they are gonna make a new one . i think with the right company it could be good cause the last game wasnt bad at least i dont think soo.
    Best Gimmick on NXT

I hope someone makes one, the CAWs in WWE games never look right no matter how good they are, and I quite enjoyed the first one, but something tells me we sadly won't see another for some time, after how much of a trouncing the first one got from reviews.

you have got to be kidding me the first game was just terrible

Blog Entries
    with all the money TNA has invested in big names at the moment, i don't see the money available to them to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Obama View Post
    you have got to be kidding me the first game was just terrible
    Nobody would force you to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Los Conquistador View Post
    with all the money TNA has invested in big names at the moment, i don't see the money available to them to do so
    TNA themselves would not pay, a publisher of video games would buy the rights from TNA.

Black Ninja!

From what i heard when Midway went under, SouthPeak Games managed to pick up the rights. I'm sure it was in production limbo for years though. The problem stems from them only purchasing the back catalogue and HAND HELD games. It's an odd situation.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    TNA themselves would not pay, a publisher of video games would buy the rights from TNA.
    publishers don't have that much money and would require a joint effort in financing with TNA, since TNA is not a strong brand name (don't tell me it is), top publishers aren't lining up to make this game happen and TNA can't afford to carry the bulk of the finances at the moment since Dixie Carters parents, who fund TNA, are limiting her spending

basically, any game they attempt to release now would probably end up worse than the last

I don't see it happening for a while tbh and i didn't play the first game so i can't really comment, but going on reviews it didn't look good for the future or a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I don't see it happening for a while tbh and i didn't play the first game so i can't really comment, but going on reviews it didn't look good for the future or a sequel.
    It was pretty damn bad so since you didn't play it, you didn't miss much. I'm glad I rented it and didn't buy it.