Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    That opening post combines with the opening poster's sig to make for a seriously delicious serving of irony. I'm actually slathering it on crackers.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That opening post combines with the opening poster's sig to make for a seriously delicious serving of irony. I'm actually slathering it on crackers.
    Good eye Ape... I'll take a serving if you don't mind.

    My opinion? None at the moment, because I am still trying to grasp the concept that was presented.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Good eye Ape... I'll take a serving if you don't mind.

    My opinion? None at the moment, because I am still trying to grasp the concept that was presented.
    Here, have a cracker.



    The butterfly joints are my jam.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  4. #14
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,426
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Here, have a cracker.



    The butterfly joints are my jam.
    Better stock up on some cheese too.

    I have a feeling that when the OP reads all of this backlash, he'll want to sober his butthurt with some wine.


  5. #15
    Hahaha.

    Hey, if someone wants to set out some baked brie, I'll happily partake.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Better stock up on some cheese too.

    I have a feeling that when the OP reads all of this backlash, he'll want to sober his butthurt with some wine.
    Sadly, I don't think the wine will be aged longer than 15 years...


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sadly, I don't think the wine will be aged longer than 15 years...


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.