*Raw- John cena Daniel Bryan Kane *ryback Mick foley or ???? Idk
    ** * * * * * * * * * * Vs.
    ** * * *Cm punk prime time players *wade Barrett*
    ** * * * And miz

Smackdown sheamus orton christain *sin cara mysterio
    ** * * * * * * * Vs.
    Del rio dolph Rhodes sandow big show*

Raw I would have face wins with ryback sole survivor*
    The reason why is because you could set up cena vs ryback vs punk for title have cena get pinned by punk heel way and have cena egg punk while punk playing I beat cena have him turn into closeline then shellshock
    You then could have cena ryback confront and aj name ryback as #1 contender have punk complain and say fine if you beat opponent tonight you don't have to face ryback at ppv but u lose not only will he face him he 'll face cena to his opponent cena have punk get heel tatics and try to pick up win ry comes out shellshock boom cena wins staredown cena eats a shellshock then punk bashes ry with title and looks at both men

Sd winner sheamus beats *show
    But while he celebrates zig tries to attack he sees goes for bk misses zig runs off show hits WMD and zig decides to cash he wins big show then comes into ring after match dolph celebrating bam WMD *show looks at crowd takes title walks off*
    Set up dolph sheamus dolph show sheamus dolph show
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world

Smackdown - Sheamus, Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Primo, Epico, vs.. Big Show, Prime Time Players, Rhodes Scholars

Raw - John Cena, Ryback, Zack Ryder, Sanitino, Mick Foley vs.. CM Punk, Wade Barett, Del Rio, Antonio Cesaro, ???

IDK.. something like that maybe

All this sounds like a total non sense :-(

Jibberish its all jibberish i tells ya!

Here is the biggest problem with your SD senario, that entire situation from start to finish completely buries any and ALL credibility for Ziggs as champion. Sure retreating then returning is a heel move, problem is to be a good top heel, he needs to be like edge, pick a spot then strike one good time, otherwise it looks horrible on him. Secondly getting hit by a WMD by a fellow heel seconds after his first title win pretty much shows how irrelevant he is to the top dogs, stopping his momentum just as badly as a squash match.

As far as Raws SS, Ryback is simply too dangerous to work with to risk their top and very injury prone stars, not to mention squashing local wrestlers and low-cards, in no way qualifies him for the main event of SS let alone carrying the finale of the match.

I don't see Kane and Daniel Bryan holding on too the tag titles for very long. I think they put them on them so the PTP can win the titles from Kane and Daniel Bryan when they self destruct and they didn't want Kofi and Truth to lose them to the PTP. I think they will lose the titles at Hell In A Cell and at SS Team Kane vs Team Daniel Bryan.

I got halfway through OP and get a headache.

I agree with what Mr Punk said.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gravesismizfan View Post
    Survivor series matchs traditional*

*Raw- John cena Daniel Bryan Kane *ryback Mick foley or ???? Idk
    ** * * * * * * * * * * Vs.
    ** * * *Cm punk prime time players *wade Barrett*
    ** * * * And miz

Smackdown sheamus orton christain *sin cara mysterio
    ** * * * * * * * Vs.
    Del rio dolph Rhodes sandow big show*

Raw I would have face wins with ryback sole survivor*
    The reason why is because you could set up cena vs ryback vs punk for title have cena get pinned by punk heel way and have cena egg punk while punk playing I beat cena have him turn into closeline then shellshock
    You then could have cena ryback confront and aj name ryback as #1 contender have punk complain and say fine if you beat opponent tonight you don't have to face ryback at ppv but u lose not only will he face him he 'll face cena to his opponent cena have punk get heel tatics and try to pick up win ry comes out shellshock boom cena wins staredown cena eats a shellshock then punk bashes ry with title and looks at both men

Sd winner sheamus beats *show
    But while he celebrates zig tries to attack he sees goes for bk misses zig runs off show hits WMD and zig decides to cash he wins big show then comes into ring after match dolph celebrating bam WMD *show looks at crowd takes title walks off*
    Set up dolph sheamus dolph show sheamus dolph show

Damn. All that's missing here is a Cena heel turn, a surprise Austin run-in, and a Goldberg/Ryback staredown to end the show - and you've got teh bestest Survivor Series yet...

I Think Survivor Series should have the Scramble matches for the WWE and World Heavyweight title since its about surviving, who can survive long enough to be WWE Champion or the World Champion when the match is over.

CM Punk Vs Ryback Vs John Cena Vs The Miz Vs Daniel Bryan or Kane for the WWE Championship
    Sheamus Vs Big Show Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship

These matches would work as all of them have had to deal with each other at some point in the last year

Something like this, I would add Santino and Cesaro to a team also