View Poll Results: What main event do you want to see at Survivor Series 2012?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lesnar & Punk vs HHH & Cena

6 18.18%
  • Lesnar vs HHH rematch

1 3.03%
  • Punk vs Lesnar for the WWE title

3 9.09%
  • other

23 69.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

What main event do you want to see at Survivor Series 2012?

I've been thinking about what the main event could be. Some talk about Lesnar teaming with Punk to face HHH and Cena. Others say, rematch HHH vs Lesnar will happen. I personally hope to see Lesnar vs Punk for the WWE title at Survivor Series. What match do you want to be the main event of the show or which one do you think will main event the show? Vote and discuss:

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I've been thinking about what the main event could be. Some talk about Lesnar teaming with Punk to face HHH and Cena. Others say, rematch HHH vs Lesnar will happen. I personally hope to see Lesnar vs Punk for the WWE title at Survivor Series. What match do you want to be the main event of the show or which one do you think will main event the show? Vote and discuss:
    Neither...lol.

Brock Lesnar vs Batista vs Bobby Lashley in a triple threat MMA style match

Don't really see any of those happening to be honest. No way the WWE Title won't be defended at one of the "Big 4," so the tag match is out. They wouldn't have HHH do the whole "is he retiring?" angle to bring him back so soon, so that's out. That leaves only the Punk vs Lesnar match and I really don't want to see that because it'll end with Brock winning the title and only holding it for one or two months (either losing to Cena at TLC or Rock at RR) which does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Team Hell No Vs R-Truth & Little Jimmy in a hugging contest.

Quote Originally Posted by k_roll00 View Post
    Brock Lesnar vs Batista vs Bobby Lashley in a triple threat MMA style match
    Storyline wise, why would this happen, when Brock Lesnar is set to continue his feud with HHH? Why would it happen when Batista & Lashley are not even with the WWE?

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    None of those
    Definitely agree with you! #lesnarsucks

Blog Entries
    Punk vs Mankind in HIAC and yes but Foley is old but I would relish how hardcore this match could be. Foley vs Taker - one of the sickest match in pro-wrestling.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    Punk vs Mankind in HIAC and yes but Foley is old but I would relish how hardcore this match could be. Foley vs Taker - one of the sickest match in pro-wrestling.
    Ignore this guys thought it was the ME for HIAC my bad. At SS Orton vs Sheamus for the WHC.
    I'm jus sayin...