Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm guessing Bully Ray and RVD. Simply because they're two of the bigger names that don't have an advertised match for BFG. Would have thrown in Samoa Joe, but I'm assuming he'll be defending the Television Title at BFG.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    I'm expecting one of them to turn on their partner so I say maybe Abyss to rescue his "brother" then aligning with A & 8s. If not then maybe Morgan.

Blog Entries
    I think Bully Ray and Mr Anderson just because they are thus far omitted from the card, Ray is one I definatly think will be involved, he will be involved someway in Ace's and Eights.

I hope it's Anderson because I prefer him to RVD, allthough the return of Matt Morgan would be awesome too.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

It wont be Abyss as he will be a part of A&8. He has told Joseph to stay away so this is their way of getting Abyss back into the mix.

Sting and Joseph Park - Park is going to want to step up and get revenge only to turn on Sting.

I think Joe and Ray , joes tv champion so they should have him on PPV and bully deserves to be on the ppv to be fair.

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

My vote is Morgan and Anderson.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Kurt Angle & AJ Styles.
    Already in a six-man. Also, with Kurt being banged up, seems unlikely they'd want to risk putting them in TWO matches.

I, for one, hope Bully is not involved, as it would suggest a face turn, sticking up for the company like that. I know he's done it already, but this is repping the whole team, not coming out for a brawl; and they continually did angles thereafter to re-establish he's still a heel.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    BTW, I still expect Hogan to be the revealed A/8 leader, just because his ego won't allow him to sit back while the key angle is going down and not steal the spotlight.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Maybe debuting someone?
    Also, I dig the fact that this storyline is just starting. This is how you do invasion angles.
    Lol, the angle is almost over, unless they have planned to let the Aces and 8s go over. This angle actually started at the Impact after Slammiversary, which was early June. So this angle is actually running for almost 5 months now. Goddamn that's actually pretty long.

I predict baby Bischoff and Sting. I hope he has improved tremendously over the Summer.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''