Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Who will Hogan's team be?

Many of you know who watched Impact this past week that Hogan agreed to have a 2 on 2 tag team match w/Aces and 8s at BFG. He has to choose 2 of his best guys. Just asking who you think they'll be: I figure Abyss and Sting will be his 2. Any scenario other than that you can think of?

Maybe debuting someone?
    Also, I dig the fact that this storyline is just starting. This is how you do invasion angles.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    Maybe debuting someone?
    Also, I dig the fact that this storyline is just starting. This is how you do invasion angles.
    Lol, the angle is almost over, unless they have planned to let the Aces and 8s go over. This angle actually started at the Impact after Slammiversary, which was early June. So this angle is actually running for almost 5 months now. Goddamn that's actually pretty long.

I predict baby Bischoff and Sting. I hope he has improved tremendously over the Summer.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Lol, the angle is almost over, unless they have planned to let the Aces and 8s go over. This angle actually started at the Impact after Slammiversary, which was early June. So this angle is actually running for almost 5 months now. Goddamn that's actually pretty long.

I predict baby Bischoff and Sting. I hope he has improved tremendously over the Summer.
    I'm guessing by the Turning Point poster it going go on through the rest of this year.... Most TNA stories run about a year.... I'm guessing Lockdown will be where it ends officially.... although we might get a more clear picture who all involved in Aces and 8s.....
    My take on the tag match.....
    I think Hogan going add a twist.... Sting and Bully Ray or Bully Ray and Devon or RVD or Matt Morgan or Abyss It going be at least 2 of the 6 I mention.... I could see Sting being the manager of the team(for the twist I mentioned)...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I'm guessing by the Turning Point poster it going go on through the rest of this year.... Most TNA stories run about a year.... I'm guessing Lockdown will be where it ends officially.... although we might get a more clear picture who all involved in Aces and 8s.....
    My take on the tag match.....
    I think Hogan going add a twist.... Sting and Bully Ray or Bully Ray and Devon or RVD or Matt Morgan or Abyss It going be at least 2 of the 6 I mention.... I could see Sting being the manager of the team(for the twist I mentioned)...
    Oh, then they will probably go over. You're also right about the year long angles TNA likes to do for the main events. So yeah, probably Lockdown. So then it will be 2 people who are able to lose.

RVD and Bully.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Even if Ace's and 8's loses, why should they honor the stipulation? They're a biker gang not under contract with TNA. There's nothing forcing them to live up to that stipulation.
    Last edited by Bodom; 10-03-2012 at 09:38 AM.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Sting and Matt Morgan vs Arm breaker and Wes Brisco .. Matt turns on Sting and helps Aces & 8's ? How does that sound ?

I have two ideas. 1) Devon and RVD - A way to put RVD on their biggest PPV and a way to bring back Devon, without the title belt issue. 2) They will fight fire with fire - Bully Ray and Mr. Anderson. Sending a bully and an asshole to deal with Bullies and Assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Merce Maddux View Post
    I have two ideas. 1) Devon and RVD - A way to put RVD on their biggest PPV and a way to bring back Devon, without the title belt issue. 2) They will fight fire with fire - Bully Ray and Mr. Anderson. Sending a bully and an asshole to deal with Bullies and Assholes.
    Bully Ray and Anderson makes sense too, or if your gonna bring Devon back partner him with Bully Ray.. Team 3D
    Last edited by Sicksnuff17; 10-01-2012 at 12:49 AM.