Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie Alert

"Tis some visitor," I muttered, tapping at my chamber door. Only this and nothing more.

Welcome to the madhouse

touche my good man ^__^ Thank you for the welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    "Tis some visitor," I muttered, tapping at my chamber door. Only this and nothing more.

Welcome to the madhouse

Blog Entries
    Thanks for signing up here. Always great to have more new members.

Thank you so much, Nice Avatar btw Scarecrow rules!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Thanks for signing up here. Always great to have more new members.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Seriously, we lost a girl recently just because she was suspected of being Danielle. Sad really.
    Agreed.

Don't worry, im not here, and i hope to be here a good while. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Agreed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Thank you so much, Nice Avatar btw Scarecrow rules!
    That he does. 3rd favorite villain in Batman behind Ra's Al Ghul and The Joker.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair
    Welcome to the magical land of ewrestlingnewstopia where we have soggy bottomed elfin nerds ready to do your every whim. You'll have fun here as long as you follow these simple rules.

1.)Don't look the nerds directly in the eyes as the feeling of confrontation will make them flee for their dear lives while urinating on themselves.

2.)Just assume that every man here is 6'8 and 280 lbs with blood of muratic acid and a stare that would make Superman weak in the knees because even though they are elfin nerds.....they are all internet tough guys.

Finally 3.) have fun and don't get out of line. We don't call each other names (outside of the efeds while in character) and just because someone's opinion is different than yours, it doesn't make them an "idiot", a "retard", or a "moron".
    Here is your complimentary welcome from the Poot-Hair. Included with this welcome is an eWN hat, a lovely calendar with kittens, and an autographed 8x10 picture of Myself and Big "Dick" Johnson (the fat oily guy from wwe) in our leopard print thongs while covered in baby oil. I apologize for that picture being so slippery but hey..you can't be fat and oily without spreading the love.

Again, welcome!! Hope you have a thick skin!

That image has now been burned into my corneas! xDD Thank you, And its semi soft but working on hardening it (roll on the sexual affiliates) xD

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Again, welcome!! Hope you have a thick skin!

Ra's Al Ghul, joker and scarecrow are in my top five but my favourites are Edward Nigma and bane (quickly followed in that order by scarecrow)

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That he does. 3rd favorite villain in Batman behind Ra's Al Ghul and The Joker.