Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 160

Thread: Newbie Alert

  1. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Wahhh! Oh man i feel old now, but ha! your 25th of july and im 30th july xD
    It's like a female Wade!

    Best time of the year July
     

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's like a female Wade!

    Best time of the year July
    i dont know if its my geekyness coming out in full force but I'm struggling to remember that your talking about wade on here and not wade as in deadpool xDD

    Hell yeah'z it is

    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  3. #113
    At first when I saw this thread still going, I was like "Is everyone welcoming you!?" lol but now I know why. Welcome Steve!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    i dont know if its my geekyness coming out in full force but I'm struggling to remember that your talking about wade on here and not wade as in deadpool xDD

    Hell yeah'z it is
    Always Wade on here unless stated otherwise, this Wade is king

    It's not geekyness it's coolness
     

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Always Wade on here unless stated otherwise, this Wade is king

    It's not geekyness it's coolness
    Wade's pretty cool he's really nice and easy to talk with

    And Awww Thank you!

    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  6. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    At first when I saw this thread still going, I was like "Is everyone welcoming you!?" lol but now I know why. Welcome Steve!
    LOL! hi! I think the first 9 pages were, but we're just chatting. How are you?

    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Wade's pretty cool he's really nice and easy to talk with

    And Awww Thank you!
    Yeah he's a good lad.

    No worries.

    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    At first when I saw this thread still going, I was like "Is everyone welcoming you!?" lol but now I know why. Welcome Steve!
    How we roll...

    Cheers pal.
     

  8. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah he's a good lad.

    No worries.

    How we roll...

    Cheers pal.
    You've gotta be from the UK too, Where abouts?

    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  9. #119
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Now you need to tell me!

    Can't get flamed much worse than a Liverpool fan, everyone hates us!
    I'll have you know that we're the new hated team TYVM

    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post

    ...

    >_> Baggies Fan ^__^ Boing Boing!
    Wow, EWNs first Baggie fan? lol

    Congrats on your recent form. Although tell Odemwingie to kick more people, that was funny lol

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    You've gotta be from the UK too, Where abouts?
    Just realised it doesn't say on my bio. :P

    The green and beautiful South West of England!
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.