• Zack Ryder & Santino Marella

1 1.89%
  • R-Truth & Kofi Kingston

0 0%
  • International Air-Strike

13 24.53%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't mind PTP having a little feud with Team Hell No but it'll but it'll be Rhodes and Sandow.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    Are you calling me a negro jackass?
    No, I was referring to me. *points to his nappy 'fro* Negroes don't live in Atlantis silly.

PTP, but I figure Rhodes Scholars. Figure Cara and Mysterio will win the tag titles soon.

Out of the given choices, it's a tear for me between the Primetime Players and Team Rhodes Scholars. I like PTP and I think they're fun as hell to watch. I picked Rhodes Scholars because I want to see Damien Sandow in a feud involving a title of some sort and if sticking him in a random tag team is the only way then so be it.

Otherwise, I would love to see the Usos win the titles. They are by far the most underrated tag team currently and that's just not right considering they are just awesome in every aspect. Also, if the Ascension gets to the main roster and wins the titles, that would make my day.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    With your head jammed so far up WWE's ass, I guess I should expect you don't see the tag team for what it is.
    Why am I the only poster from Pennsylvania that isn't a dick?

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Team Rhodes Scholars would be the best choice as they have the most heat both as a team and with Hell No.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I'd actually like to see them face the team of "Who The Fuck Cares". They're a joke and a comedy skit anyway.
    While your the first sentence was unnecessary, I must agree with the general idea of your second one. I don't mind this team, I simply think having the belts on them serves no purpose and I hope they lose the belts soon, but maybe stay a team for longer. That's why I voted for Ryder and Marella - or the "Jobski Shore" haha. Realistically, I know they're simply in this to lose in the first round but if they were to face Hell No, at least they could match them on a comedic level and look good selling for them.

I want International Air-Strike(did I miss when they started calling themselves that?), but I think Team Rhode Scholars will end up winning the tournament. Also wish they would drop the "Team" from the name, cause just Rhode Scholars sounds better IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Why am I the only poster from Pennsylvania that isn't a dick?
    Every place has 1 of those idiots pal. Best just to laugh at them

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Every place has 1 of those idiots pal. Best just to laugh at them
    It seems like everyother poster from PA is an asshole. Maybe I'm the village idiot then.

Go to hell.