• Zack Ryder & Santino Marella

1 1.89%
  • R-Truth & Kofi Kingston

0 0%
  • International Air-Strike

13 24.53%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Who do you want to see Hell No face for the tag team titles?

Now we all know about the tournament that was announced for other tag teams who will get a chance to face Team Hell No for the tag team titles at Hell in a Cell. Team Rhodes Scholars have eliminated The Usos from the tournament which brings us down to 7 tag teams who will likely face Team Hell No for the covenant tag team titles. Many are saying that Team Rhodes Scholars are a dark horse to win the whole tournament but from a subjective point of view, who would YOU like to see face Team Hell No for the tag team titles?

Personally, I want to see International-Airstrike face Team Hell No for the tag team titles. I think having Kidd and Gabriel face Team Hell No for the tag team titles will make them a credible team and make them seem like a force to be reckon with in the WWE's tag team division instead of being another thrown-together tag team. They have good chemistry with each other and can make an impact in the WWE's tag team division if given the chance to.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I would say Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio, but that is only because I want Sin Cara to at least get 1 title in the WWE.

PS:
    John Cena and Hulk Hogan is no dream match.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

I'd actually like to see them face the team of "Who The Fuck Cares". They're a joke and a comedy skit anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I'd actually like to see them face the team of "Who The Fuck Cares". They're a joke and a comedy skit anyway.
    Thanks for your contribution to the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Mysterio and Cara for me. Picked them ahead of the Prime Time Players. They are the 2 teams that have steam behind them right now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    What an insightful contribution.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

My pick for the tournament has already been eliminated from the tournament, which makes me sad, but it's a throw up between Rhode Scholars and International Airstrike. Rhode Scholars would be a rather logical choice because they formed to take down Team Friendship. I'm not calling them their other name, sue me. But as Dubs stated, Kidd and Gabriel haven't had much tv time to show case their team and an underdog winning a tournament is always good.

Either PTP or Sin and Rey, though I think I'll go with PTP, with Rey/Sin facing them[HN] at Survivor Series.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    My pick for the tournament has already been eliminated from the tournament, which makes me sad, but it's a throw up between Rhode Scholars and International Airstrike. Rhode Scholars would be a rather logical choice because they formed to take down Team Friendship. I'm not calling them their other name, sue me. But as Dubs stated, Kidd and Gabriel haven't had much tv time to show case their team and an underdog winning a tournament is always good.
    indeed now beating the usos seems like an easy thing they were eliminated in the first round yet they have been together far longer than any other tag team on the roster? this is bullshit
    oh well i still have some faith left in the rhodes scholars i want them to win to have a feud then team friendship will have to defend against the usos then have the usos win.
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777 View Post
    indeed now beating the usos seems like an easy thing they were eliminated in the first round yet they have been together far longer than any other tag team on the roster? this is bullshit
    oh well i still have some faith left in the rhodes scholars i want them to win to have a feud then team friendship will have to defend against the usos then have the usos win.
    I think the Usos kill beat Kane and D-Bry for the titles too. Also, they are the only team that has a unified name in the bracket. :3