Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I mean if Ryback was in the tournament it would be crap because we knew he would win.. But if Jack Swagger where to work his ass off and beat some big names in a king of the ring tournament with an undefeated Ryback as World Champion it would mean a lot more in a main event. I didn't word it correctly though.
    I like this idea as well, but face it. Ryback isn't going to be a World Champ in 2012 or 2013 for that fact.

Blog Entries
    I would love to see a KOTR compitition but I will love it more if the winner is DAMIEN SANDOW....I mean that would add a lot of character to his gimmick.....

I think they need to take out one of the June/July Pay-Per-Views and replace it with the KOTR tournament. I think they need to also go back to the three wins on one night thing as well. Make the tournament seem that much tougher. Also they need to do away with the whole bye situations.

Blog Entries
    @jelle1809 Great Tournament mate I like the match ups and it actually ends with a young star rising to main event status. I would include some top stars though in the mix like Miz, Rhodes, etc. to add that extra wind to the tournament.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    The thing I don't like about it is that it does not mean enough.

I think I had some idea before about it that it should be repackaged as almost a year long title reign. Instead of being basically meaningless, it is in fact as worthy as the WWE championship but it isn't marketed that way. A WWE champion could go down to the KOTR. It would be a title thing for the diehard fans. And you'd get a new one every year based on who's year that really was. And a repeat KOTR would be an unbelievable achievement.

The whole parading around in the crap is stupid though. It should just be that you get to hold a crown in a picture and then that's it. And you get your name on the crown like the stanley cup.

haha that would be awesome.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."