Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Zack (Ryder) and Jack (Swagger) Connection.

Since we are seeing a possible re-reemergence of the Tag-Team division, Zack Ryder has fallen back to being a jobber and is showing his frustrations with that on his show, and Jack Swagger taking some time off, but leaving as if he is frustrated as well, could we see a tag-team formation with these 2?

How do you feel about these 2 teaming up?? Think it could work out? Think they would be better of with another superstar? Or should they just stay single competitors?

Most importantly, I do think a tweak of Zack Ryder's character is much needed, I wouldn't say repackage because then you would have to repackage a lot of things the WWE has for him as far as segments. Jack on the other hand, could have a nice repackage gimmick.

i think the best partner for zack ryder would be curt hawkins
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Blog Entries
    Yeah I'm hoping for a return of Ryder & Hawkins to the tag team division soon.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    Yeah I'm hoping for a return of Ryder & Hawkins to the tag team division soon.
    No matter how much love he gets from us on the internet, he's never going to be a high face on the totem pole. Him and Hawkins can do wonders in the tag division. People shouldn't be discouraged by that.

Blog Entries
    I kinda like the name though The Zack and Jack Connection

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    I kinda like the name though The Zack and Jack Connection
    I wouldn't because it sounds to much like The Rock and Sock Connection and there is a thing called Originality that is lacking in professional wrestling these days.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

With Swagger walking out the other week, i'd assume he will be given a little push on his return..not for long though knowing WWE.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

WWE completely burried Jack Swagger after his WHC reign. Same for Zack Ryder since WWE involved themselves in Zack's show. If Zack Ryder's gimmick changes in the next few weeks, I hope he will have a serious one, and stop act like a complete idiot. Same for Swagger when he returns, I hope he will have a real push as the guy is just amazing. The 2 of them in a Tag Team, I don't think it's a good thing. Both need to be on their own, or why not in a stable

Blog Entries
    I remember someone mentioning a team up between Riley and Swagger as a jock tag team, I like that one.

Also how about teaming up Ryder, Hawkins and Barretta as The New Dudebusters or something. Feud them with Encore if that goes any further.