Strange look at Classic Survivor Series match

Traditional Survivor Series Match
    The Miz, Jack Swagger, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, & Dolph Ziggler Vs. John Morrison, Evan Bourne, Matt Hardy, Finlay, & Shelton Benjamin
    Survivor Series November 22, 2009

Watching this back recently, at the time you thought each side had future stars with exception of course being Finlay. Future stars meaning main event talent or future world champions. Heel side looks like the side that really busted out as superstars and world champs. Sheamus current world champion along with being a multi-time WWE champion, Ziggler and Miz winning MITBs, Miz main eventing WM 27 as WWE champion, and Ziggler looking to become world champ in no time. McIntyre and Swagger havn't live up to their bill even though Swagger has been a world champion before that match.

While the opposing side either was released, fired, or currently isn't in good standing w/WWE. Bourne w/suspensions, Finlay getting fired over Miz interrupting National Anthem(I think he was recently rehired by WWE), Matt Hardy going nuts in the social media, Jo-Mo WM27 and getting released, and Benjamin the only one who really didn't have an issue backstage, but is currently in ROH.Weird looking back on it w/young studs you think will become main event talent on both sides. Strange that all on 1 side is all still there while on the other side turned nuts and got released.

Thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Traditional Survivor Series Match
    The Miz, Jack Swagger, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, & Dolph Ziggler Vs. John Morrison, Evan Bourne, Matt Hardy, Finlay, & Shelton Benjamin
    Survivor Series November 22, 2009

Watching this back recently, at the time you thought each side had future stars with exception of course being Finlay. Future stars meaning main event talent or future world champions. Heel side looks like the side that really busted out as superstars and world champs. Sheamus current world champion along with being a multi-time WWE champion, Ziggler and Miz winning MITBs, Miz main eventing WM 27 as WWE champion, and Ziggler looking to become world champ in no time. McIntyre and Swagger havn't live up to their bill even though Swagger has been a world champion before that match.

While the opposing side either was released, fired, or currently isn't in good standing w/WWE. Bourne w/suspensions, Finlay getting fired over Miz interrupting National Anthem(I think he was recently rehired by WWE), Matt Hardy going nuts in the social media, Jo-Mo WM27 and getting released, and Benjamin the only one who really didn't have an issue backstage, but is currently in ROH.Weird looking back on it w/young studs you think will become main event talent on both sides. Strange that all on 1 side is all still there while on the other side turned nuts and got released.

Thoughts on this?
    It was actually after, I know it seems like forever lol, even though it was only 2 and a half years..

but other than, good concept and good read man!!

Fantastic read!!

i noticed this too i hope that the next survivor series match they'll actually give both heels and faces good feuds and not dump them because they suddenly decide they dislike one action backstage
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

agreed x OVER 9000!!