Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I've bought BFG for the past 4 years and this year will be no different.

I understand that some of you people want to help TNA by paying for it but WHY pay for something when you can get it completely for FREE?
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

If you enjoy the product (and have disposable income), then the support the company and buy the PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    I understand that some of you people want to help TNA by paying for it but WHY pay for something when you can get it completely for FREE?
    So what you're saying is that you don't understand what you claim to understand?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I will most definetly order it....TNA's biggest event of the year!!
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So what you're saying is that you don't understand what you claim to understand?
    No what I'm saying is that there is other ways to help TNA in ways that you can't get things for free, like buying the TNA superstars shirts, hats, action figures, and ect. Also those would last for as long as you keep them. But if you buy the PPV that would only last a month(I could be wrong about the length of time cause I don't buy PPV's).
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

No ppv in France so I have no choice to download it the day after. If it was live on TV in France, Yes for sure, I woul by it

I'll stream it.

One: with school I have not been following WWE at all and TNA very little so I am not as emotionally invested as I should be. Two: because of school, I have zero dollars to my name.

I would love to watch in theater but driving 1000 miles maybe a little excessive.

Blog Entries
    If I had the money I would. I hate streaming big PPVs like Wrestlemania and Bound For Glory and always pay for them but sadly i'm broke and have no choice but to stream it.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Definitely buying it, mainly for Bobby Rhode vs James Storm... I hope they give Bully Ray, Rob Van Dam, and something big for the X- Division and then I will be even more excited for the ppv