Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Will anyone else actually order BFG?

I'm really debating on it heavily right now, I want to show my support for Aries Main eventing. and Just plain out the tag match looks good along with the Roode vs. Storm match, I'd feel bad streaming this one because of following Aries for so long to watch him main event TNA's Big one.

I get it for free in the UK so meh
    ‚Äč

Although I do understand how some feel when it comes to their pockets and PPV's but streaming is honestly helping fuck up the business. This should be a chance to prove that we want AA to stay in the main event. If he doesn't sell, he won't be staying there for too long. Their ticket sales are doing surprisingly well, and what better way to help the "competition" than helping them with PPV buys. I will be streaming it for sure.
    just kidding. Already pre ordered the shiz.

Yeah, no matter how good the card on a ppv is, if I can get it for free, I will get it for free. :S
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

I was really hoping they'd be showing it at one of theaters near me. But unfortunately it isn't, so I won't be ordering it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I understand guys, I just think, that its time to gut up or shut up when it comes to TNA, y'know? if they get a lot of buys, Im sure they MITE consider it was because of that was what we wanted to see. not Hogan vs. Sting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    Yeah, no matter how good the card on a ppv is, if I can get it for free, I will get it for free. :S
    As much as i don't like admitting it i am fairly broke and couldn't order it if i wanted to! So yea i will be streaming it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless_Aggression View Post
    Aye, the words of a true pirate.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    I've bought BFG for the past 4 years and this year will be no different.

I understand that some of you people want to help TNA by paying for it but WHY pay for something when you can get it completely for FREE?
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC