Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A dominant monster face is good for the kids, but really? The implied main event push, is that necessary? Squashing jobbers and star jobbers is one thing, but is he really ready for the main event?

I like that they are stepping up his competition(I wish Tensei/Ryback had of been longer though, could have been great. Was shocked to see him actually lift the man), but I doubt they'll be putting him in any main-event any time soon. While the goldberg chants came early, he's shown the uncanny ability to have the crowd switch gears and chant feed more more; often while doing little. In one instance, he caught someone's foot, and in anything he did his signature arm thing.

The crowd loves him; he doesn't need mic skills, just yet, since his character doesn't seem to be that big of a talker.

Early on they were adding to his moveset(Stomping Big Boot, Muscle Buster, Backpack Stunner, Running Powerslam(I think), Powerbombs, Falling from the second rope(Used once), Belly to Belly, Running Lariat, Spinebuster, Fallaway slam). His arsenal is pretty good from my estimation.

Though, at this point, I think he needs an actual match.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Don't they pipe things in on Smackdown, or add things in post production? I think RAW's a better gauge because it's live.

On one of the sites I read, maybe this one, the chants on RAW that'd he'd been getting were real. No pipe ins, just people actually chanting for him.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

I can see why people are behind him though. Even the people who chant Goldberg, most likely chant feed me more, so I guess they like him as well.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    He started out very one dimensional. Came to the ring, used the same few moves, the end. Slowly they added more moves to his arsenal and some more substance to his character. His no selling wont last forever just like that tiny move set didn't. It is all a part of the plan in building him up to a top guy. Once he starts going up against guys like Big Show, ADR, Punk, etc, then we will really say what he is made of in the ring. But I'm liking how things are going so far with the slow build.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    (I wish Tensei/Ryback had of been longer though, could have been great.
    Did you really say something involving Tensai would be great? What on earth could be great with that blob of wasted human tissue involved?

i dont like RVDBERG because his matches are boring. he's just squashing opponents. that sucks, he should be in 5+min matches. i think he sucks because of dumb wwe writers. FACK THEM

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Did you really say something involving Tensai would be great? What on earth could be great with that blob of wasted human tissue involved?
    Tensai is actually pretty good. Ive thought this since he was A-Train. Yeah the tensai gimmick sucks but i think its salvagable. Give him some wins, some feuds and some mic time instead of squashing him. And for the love of god bring back the claw!