Big show to smackdown

Do you think they are planning to switch him to smackdown? If so that is a bad idea. Smackdown won't do him justice
    A Irishman, a Russian, and an Italian were having a tea party.............

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he already on Smackdown before his on screen break. And with the 3 hour Raw Supershow, having seperate rosters for Raw and Smackdown does not mean as much as it used to.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zerosystem View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he already on Smackdown before his on screen break. And with the 3 hour Raw Supershow, having seperate rosters for Raw and Smackdown does not mean as much as it used to.
    the quoted sums up my views on this thread smackdown is a quality show, since it is on fridays obviously it doesn't get the same viewership of raw, but it's still a quality program that can showcase big shows talents proficiently. worst case scenario, wwe will move him back to raw.
    #BeJelly

They show some of the best matches on Smackdown!

It really doesn't matter what Superstar or diva is on what show, they just bounce back like a ball

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

no one is exclusive anymore, ya gotta realize that. Thats why there was NO DRAFT in 2012. Doesnt WWE realize "brand separation" is no longer "brand separation?"