Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    I feel that they are going back to 2001 or 2002.



  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogg336 View Post
    Hum genius did u eva think they might be getting rid of NOC omg yall r so dumb u swear u know everything
    O how i love sarcasm. Yeah I kinda figured they would get rid of it but the reason i asked it was because the NOC ppv practically sells itself and I wanted to hear what other people thought about it. And who the hell said we all know everything. It has never been implied that anyone knows everything. And OMG, really? This isn't a texting conversation, last time I checked there is not limit to the number of characters you can type, so why don't you go ahead and type everything out.


    Going back to the original topic unifying the titles has its ups and downs. I still think there you should only 1 world title, 2 mid card titles, 1 set of tag team titles, 1 divas title, and maybe another title. 5 or 6 championships at the most.

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    O how i love sarcasm. Yeah I kinda figured they would get rid of it but the reason i asked it was because the NOC ppv practically sells itself and I wanted to hear what other people thought about it. And who the hell said we all know everything. It has never been implied that anyone knows everything. And OMG, really? This isn't a texting conversation, last time I checked there is not limit to the number of characters you can type, so why don't you go ahead and type everything out.


    Going back to the original topic unifying the titles has its ups and downs. I still think there you should only 1 world title, 2 mid card titles, 1 set of tag team titles, 1 divas title, and maybe another title. 5 or 6 championships at the most.
    Totally agree with this. This format would ensure that there are enough titles to keep talent hungry to compete.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #24
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    O how i love sarcasm. Yeah I kinda figured they would get rid of it but the reason i asked it was because the NOC ppv practically sells itself and I wanted to hear what other people thought about it. And who the hell said we all know everything. It has never been implied that anyone knows everything. And OMG, really? This isn't a texting conversation, last time I checked there is not limit to the number of characters you can type, so why don't you go ahead and type everything out.


    Going back to the original topic unifying the titles has its ups and downs. I still think there you should only 1 world title, 2 mid card titles, 1 set of tag team titles, 1 divas title, and maybe another title. 5 or 6 championships at the most.
    I only see them unifying the world title if they drop the brands, which isn't going to happen. One brand = less house shows = less money
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by justindlfox View Post
    Am I the only person who hates this idea?
    No I think it bad too it enough they release a lot people last yr it just going to give them more to release and push guys who was mainevent back to lowermidcard or midcard

  6. #26
    Unifying the women's titles great idea; tag titles moot point, lets see if and how the tag division revitalizes; mid card titles keep 'em seperate; World titles unlikely unless brand reunification which in itself is unlikely. As for bringing back a defunct title Crusierweight seems the obvious choice, but I don't see much talent stepping down from mid card or world (Rey) title hunt to contend for it. Lets get creative and bring back somehing like the 6-man tag titles, although extremely unlikely it would definately make the tag team division interesting. Women's tag titles would be cool, which I thought wwe was in the process of doing with the whole Lay-Cool angle untill the unification match came up. Night of Champions isn't necessarliy on the chopping block with less titles. Less titles = longer, more significant matches = greater meaning to the titles. I wish WWE would hold Night of Champions in the same esteem as the orginal 4 ppv's

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I only see them unifying the world title if they drop the brands, which isn't going to happen. One brand = less house shows = less money
    Yeah house shows are going to be another dilemma.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I feel that they are going back to 2001 or 2002.
    This is absolutely true. Unifying the titles would leave one brand without a champion i.e. World, Tag-team. This wouldn't be good for viewing figures.

  9. #29
    As long as they change that AWFUL F@#KING LOOKING SPINNER BELT.
    It sucks.
    Big Time.
    Make a Hardcore Belt. Scew PG.
    IF CENA WINS WE RIOT!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Cena View Post
    As long as they change that AWFUL F@#KING LOOKING SPINNER BELT.
    It sucks.
    Big Time.
    Make a Hardcore Belt. Scew PG.
    Hardcore belt won't work. And I agree on getting rid of cena's version of the wwe championship. i don't think it spins anymore.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.