Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Here's what I think:

Before anything, end the roster split. Still have 2 shows (Raw and Smackdown), but have everyone eligible to take part on both shows.

Unifying the Womens/Divas title is a good move. End of story.

Unifying the Tag titles was also a good move. WWE don't have enough tag teams as it is, 2 titles was too much. They should now go on to build with the tag teams they have now, add a couple more, and they'll have a good competitive tag division.

Unifying the WH/WWE championships is also a good move. With no roster split, all the 'big guns' will be vying for places in the main event.

Unifying the IC/US title is a bad move. WWE have so many mid card wrestlers, they'll have nothing to fight for if there isn't a title for them. If you end the roster split, WWE will have about 40 wrestlers idle! I would like to keep both of these separate, and I would also be in favor of adding another title to the mid carders. I would bring back the Light-Heavyweight or preferably the Cruiserweight title back. WWE have enough talent to compete in a cruiserweight division; Evan Bourne, Daniel Bryan, Chavo Guerrero, Kaval, Rey Mysterio, Yoshi Tatsu, Christian, Matt Hardy (if he gets back in shape) etc. Then you have plenty of guys to compete for both the IC and US belt (Cody Rhodes, Ted Di-Biase, Drew Mcintyre, Zach Ryder, Mark Henry, William Regal, Goldust, MVP, Jack Swagger, R-Truth, John Morrison etc), and even the 'big guns' that are not involved in the world title picture at the time can compete for these.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Unifying the tag titles was a good idea. Unifying the Women's titles is a good idea. Unifying the world titles is a good idea. Unifying the mid card titles not a good idea, they should keep both titles or if they want to drop the us title then at least replace it with another title, like a world tv title. And then what happens with NOC, they can'y have a ppv with so little title matches.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Unifying the tag titles was a good idea. Unifying the Women's titles is a good idea. Unifying the world titles is a good idea. Unifying the mid card titles not a good idea, they should keep both titles or if they want to drop the us title then at least replace it with another title, like a world tv title. And then what happens with NOC, they can'y have a ppv with so little title matches.
    True. But a NOC PPV could consist of some #1 contender matches in addition to the title matches...

It is good and bad. I think that soon, the Undertaker, Edge, Rey Mysterio, and pretty much most of the main-eventers will retire. The brands are also very rigid and predictable with a primary, secondary and womens title each. If they were unified, it would double the divisions, and possibly make new ones. The Cruiserweight title is a great idea. The only problem is it could bury the mid-carders and semi-main-eventers and get rid of all momentum. They should get rid of the brands and make it divisions, but not too rigid. The Intercontinental division, Cruiserweight division, tag team division, and world title division. The cruiserweight title could be to mix main eventers and midcarders, and the IC could be for some midcarders and undercarders, and tag team could be anyone. If they do it right, then it could be great.(keep two shows, but don't make superstars brand exclusive.)

I love how everybody thinks they know everything its so hilarious yall arent happy with nothin y dont yall start yall own wrestling company since u know so damn much

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Hum genius did u eva think they might be getting rid of NOC omg yall r so dumb u swear u know everything

why not bring back the European championship...some of the best matches back in the day were between Xpac, DLo Brown, Jeff Jarrett, etc for this title...only a fan of wrestlers not being on a specific brand if they are going to treat Smackdown like Raw's equal like it was back when Smackdown was first created

Most of there superstars make appearances on both shows either way so make it official. I like that they unified the Tag team Champions, They should give Divas the women's division a Tag team Division (makes sense for teams already Lay-Cool &The Bella twins) I think they should bring back the Lightweight/Cruiserweight division (best for the smaller guys instead of putting them in squash matches) and hell the Hardcore title.

Sine you have 2 "brands" it would be silly to unify the titles. This is where Vince should have kept WCW seperate.

I would love for the 24/7 Hardcore title to come back but...cant have good hardcore matches with PG rating