Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I am fine with title unifications, just not the midcard titles. I think the shows need both IC and US titles.

#REAL!

Maybe even a third mid-card title. Say a tv title.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Maybe even a third mid-card title. Say a tv title.
    No! No TV title! There are cruiserweights around so I say bring back the Light-Heavyweight title though it would be one belt as well.

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    No! No TV title! There are cruiserweights around so I say bring back the Light-Heavyweight title though it would be one belt as well.
    In my opinion the cruiserweight title was never at the same level as the mid-cards. With a tv title the champion has to constantly defend the title and gets screen time.

Blog Entries
    The cruiserweight title is the most sensible one to bring back if anything. Look at the talented cruiserweights WWE have, and most of them are just being wasted as jobbers!! Also, people complain that Rey Mysterio shouldn't be competing for the WHC, so bringing back the cruiserweight title and re-creating the division would give a good reason to keep him away from the heavyweight title.

The light-heavyweight title or European title would be the next two choices to bring back for me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!