Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    Divas that actually want to wrestle and get booked:
    Natalya
    Alicia Fox
    Layla
    Naomi
    Kaitlyn
    Tamina
    So WWE is crying over Kelly Kelly when they got enough divas that are fighting to get the perfect opportunity like how Eve is getting spotlight right now.
    Tho i think alot of ppl would like to see AJ out of her role now and get in the ring. It has always been booking all those girls on this list are all better than Kelly Kelly >< and YET they was trying soo hard to get her to stay >< If there was a topic with the E that made me pull my hair it was Kelly Kelly

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Time for Paige's WWE debut? I hope so!
    I would like to see that now but maybe not yet. Let her be the Star diva on Nxt a lil longer then maybe have her do a few live shows for a bit before a T.V Debut.

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

Quote Originally Posted by Xosanj View Post
    I would like to see that now but maybe not yet. Let her be the Star diva on Nxt a lil longer then maybe have her do a few live shows for a bit before a T.V Debut.
    Yeah I agree. As much as we all love Paige here, let her hone her craft a little more in NXT first. I think (and hope, really) mid 2013 she'll be brought up onto the main roster.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yeah I agree. As much as we all love Paige here, let her hone her craft a little more in NXT first. I think (and hope, really) mid 2013 she'll be brought up onto the main roster.
    This, this and more this. I love me a Paige match, but let her get more used to the WWE style of things. She isn't there yet, but when she is, minds will be blown.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Kelly Kelly is among the most talented diva of this generation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    Kelly Kelly is among the most talented diva of this generation.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Kelly Kelly released released

if Kelly didn't want to wrestle, then she wouldn't have accepted the job in the first place, and she wouldn't have wrestled over 400 matches. If you watch her on WWE Superstars or live events, you'll see she's not as bad a wrestler as everyone makes her out to be, sure she was no Ivory or Molly Holly... but she's far from being Rosa Mendes. She's a really sweet girl too, got the chance to meet her at Summerslam Axxess and she was very nice! Nontheless, it'll be strange to see her go.

plus she never did anything to harm the divas division or do anything to cause everyone to be so bitter to her and joyous of her release. The only time she was a top diva was in 2011 when she won the Divas title, and at that time she was putting on great matches with Beth & Nattie... plus it was her first "real" feud with a story behind it. Before that she wasn't doing much, just randomly wrestling and occasionally failing to win championships. She only got 2 title shots before 2011, once against Maryse and another against Layla.