Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsman18 View Post
    Im going to miss her extremely. Im really sad she is gone, but I think we all saw this coming the past few months. I truly do wish her the best with what she decides to do in the time being and who knows? Maybe we will see her return one day, Im going to miss you Kelly, or should I say Barbie Blank now? Can't wait to see what you have for your future!
    I'm not going to lie as I was reading this I thought you were a smartass lol but yeah I'll miss her too. The question is who's going to be the top babyface now?

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    I'm not going to lie as I was reading this I thought you were a smartass lol but yeah I'll miss her too. The question is who's going to be the top babyface now?
    Trust me, im not being a smartass. I will truly miss her. Im just not one f the dicks who try to knock her and make fun of her for no reason. And to answer your question, there will be a HUGE void to fill in that exact spot you named, #1 Babyface.
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsman18 View Post
    Trust me, im not being a smartass. I will truly miss her. Im just not one f the dicks who try to knock her and make fun of her for no reason. And to answer your question, there will be a HUGE void to fill in that exact spot you named, #1 Babyface.
    Yeah I kinda figured that you weren't being a smartass after i finished reading this. And yeah she may not be the best wrestler and she may win with roll ups but people you know she wins like that because it's scripted for her to win like that. And yeah I don't who could replace Kelly Kelly not unless they use Natalya right

Blog Entries
    Kelly was no better or worse than any other Diva. But to my mind she was Just Another Diva. Not particularly interested in them.

Blog Entries
    Thats what the 4th diva to leave this year, Beth possibly on the way aswell. Sooner or later they will have to push Natalya lol Or just retire the belt.

I believe theres a certain diva in developmental that will fill the #1 void easily.... (ominous foreshadowing oooooweeeeooooo)

Devastated devastated.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    The good news is......Shaul might still be with WWE. Kelly just freed up a space

Blog Entries
    kelly kelly hasn't made me notice her since kelly expose (and I was a teenager during that time) so I'm glad that she is finding other interests so maybe wwe can find another diva to make an impact and take one of the most down divisions and make something of it.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The good news is......Shaul might still be with WWE. Kelly just freed up a space
    I heard Shaul asked to be release