Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    If ted Dibiase improved on the mic, he'd be it, He's got the size and look that Vince seems to go for. His problem is that he's injury prone, which doesn't help him.
    Hasnt he only been injured once since 2007? I cant recall any other time hes had to leave due to being hurt. And i agree that getting hurt during your big push can and most likely derail the push, it didnt stop orton or edge from being the top guys. And they got hurt A LOT

Blog Entries
    Rhodes, Barrett or Miz
    I'm jus sayin...

Jinder Mahal is only 26, he draws natural heat I think he can be a top heel in years to come. [Future top heel?]

Drew McIntyre is 27, he has it all. [Top guy material]

Cody Rhodes is 27, he needs a few more pounds of muscle for Vince to chose him. [Top guy material]

Zack Ryder is only 27 and I think with a COMPLETE repackage he could reach for the brass ring once more and get a little closer. [Big question-mark but has the drive]

Bo Rontonda, IS 22!! that is all. [Has top guy potential]

Bray Wyatt, is only 25 and is magical on the mic and good in ring. [Has top guy potential]

Richy Steamboat, only 25 I like him has lots of charisma surprisingly,... he has come a long way. [Has top guy potential]

Tyler Black, only 25 IWC darling the next CM Punk? [Has top guy potential]

And lastly DEAN AMBROSE, nuff said. [Has top guy potential]

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Hasnt he only been injured once since 2007? I cant recall any other time hes had to leave due to being hurt. And i agree that getting hurt during your big push can and most likely derail the push, it didnt stop orton or edge from being the top guys. And they got hurt A LOT
    I think Ted has been out recently due to injury. He had surgery recently, and had a broken hand during his feud with Cody, I believe.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter