Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post
    bo dallas aka taylor rotunda (22)

yes, he is only 22, comes from a wresting family, and has been one of the most consistently popular FCW stars since he was 18 or 19.

good power move set, technically sound, good look, good on the stick...and HE IS ONLY 22!!!
    I'm going to be honest, as good as Bo is in the ring, his mic skills are way off. I've not been impressed by his talking ability thus far from what I've seen. He has time to get better though no doubt.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Adam Cole. Wwe is interested in roh and 2012 is coles best year. Hes 23

I'm going to be honest, as good as Bo is in the ring, his mic skills are way off. I've not been impressed by his talking ability thus far from what I've seen. He has time to get better though no doubt.
    i live in the tampa area and have had the opportunity to attend several FCW shows.

true bo is not the greatest talker in the game, nor will he ever be a jericho, but he is not bad enough to prevent him from being a superstar.

but then again a FCW show is totally different than 30k at MSG...

the way he interacts with fans, esp. little kids is pretty cool, they seem to love him. (that is step 1 in being face of wwe)

he wil surely get a break and make the main roster eventually and from there will be given a title down the line...then it is up to him to run with it or fade away...

Throw a mask on Tyson kidd or give him a more interesting persona and hes the next little big guy like rey.... or other than that maybe or the obvious ryback if they give a better set of moves
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post
    i live in the tampa area and have had the opportunity to attend several FCW shows.

true bo is not the greatest talker in the game, nor will he ever be a jericho, but he is not bad enough to prevent him from being a superstar.

but then again a FCW show is totally different than 30k at MSG...

the way he interacts with fans, esp. little kids is pretty cool, they seem to love him. (that is step 1 in being face of wwe)

he wil surely get a break and make the main roster eventually and from there will be given a title down the line...then it is up to him to run with it or fade away...
    I'm not denying for one second that he can be a hit on the main roster. The kid's super talented. but I don't think he has what it takes to be the face of the WWE ala John Cena, The Rock etc.

Blog Entries
    Cody would be great, if they end this stop start push.

McIntrye would be a great choice, but he is so far down the roster it may be hard to build him up believably.

What about Barrett how old is he?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Cody would be great, if they end this stop start push.

McIntrye would be a great choice, but he is so far down the roster it may be hard to build him up believably.

What about Barrett how old is he?
    If they manage to rebuild McIntyre, I'd be very happy. It's a far cry from where he's at right now though

Barrett's 32, out of the running I'd say. Plus, I think that WWWE would want an American as the face of their company.

Blog Entries
    Another candidate:

'The USA Guy' Derrick Bateman!!!

Blog Entries
    How about Sandow, the IWC loves him at the moment, not sure how he would work as a face but you never know.

Seth Rollins is in his 20s but again not the look the WWE wants.

Attention Vince McMahon: JACK SWAGGER. That is all.