Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

New Top Guy?

Vince is said to be looking for a new top guy I thought it would be Sheamus until I realized he is 35 years old.

They said the next top guy is in his mid-twenties..

Right now I can see Dean Ambrose who is 26 and Cody Rhodes who is 27 as the two guys that can be the top guys for years to come. Turn Cody Rhodes face have him cut some good promos and have him win some battles against top heels such as CM Punk, turn some faces heel in have him defeat them like Triple H.

Dean Ambrose on the other-hand could be a top heel like a bad-ass Stone Cold and can have great feuds with Cody Rhodes and have great main-event matches for years to come.

Who do you guys see as the next top guy.

Blog Entries
    I'd say Rhodes is the front runner right now. He's been built up good for a few years now, and it's only a matter of time until he breaks into the main event scene and wins his first world title.

Dean Ambrose is another that a lot of the top guys are keen on. I want to see what he does on the main roster before passing judgment though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd say Rhodes is the front runner right now. He's been built up good for a few years now, and it's only a matter of time until he breaks into the main event scene and wins his first world title.

Dean Ambrose is another that a lot of the top guys are keen on. I want to see what he does on the main roster before passing judgment though.
    Great minds think alike haha

The Next 'Top' Guy

After seeing the article, I was inspired to make a topic on the subject. As it has been reported the last week or so, Cena is starting to show his age (Though many believe this happened long ago lol) and WWE is looking around at whom they could mold into their next 'top' guy (Aka the guy they will shove down our throats for the next 7-8 yrs).

There are quite a few that may carry the torch in this reguard. In a perfect world I would bank on Wade Barret, Unfortunatly Barret is around 32 (Cena is 35 by comparason) Meaning he is already at the age to be more injury prone, something that will worsen over the years. Ziggler could be another choice, however I have my doubts he has the staying power to lead the entire WWE. In the end its a very tough call for me to see a young WWE start thats ready to take the ball and run, look, pop, or ability wise.

So what do you guys think, which younger star (25- 27 at least as WWE wants someone who is less likely to get injured) is ready to take the leap.

Blog Entries
    if it's anyone on the current roster, cody is the only one in his mid 20's that I could see being the face at this moment.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Great minds think alike haha
    Well I think it makes sense that it's Rhodes really. I mean he's got the name that they can market, he's got the look they can market, he can wrestle good, he can talk good, he's in his mid-twenties, and he's already pretty established as a talent, having won a few titles already.
    The only thing I'm not convinced on yet is whether or not he can play a good face, but he hasn't been given a chance to do that yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah I just saw it after I finished the post lol

How old is Daniel Bryan???

I would love for him to be the top guy...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by k_roll00 View Post
    How old is Daniel Bryan???

I would love for him to be the top guy...
    31. Just too ld perhaps? Plus I'd say he's too small for WWE's liking to be their main man.