Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Drew Mc vs Jinder????

I don't know if I am the only one that noticed this but on the past wwe superstars (for those who watch) we got to witness a pretty good match between Drew Mc & Jinder Mahal. A match in which Drew won via future shock. Only to find out later they joined together in a stable on Smackdown???? As if the match had never happened???? Oh well I guess... Anyways I just thought it was kinda weird the way WWE did that but I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed it and what you guys think about the new stable of Slater/Drew/Jinder.

That just gooes to show that WWE creative just threw Slater, Drew and Mahal together as a last minute thing.

It was rather weird. Though, as long as Drew gets television time in a good way, I'm all for it actually.

When I watched Superstars last week I thought I'd hit a time warp or something, with Jinder VS Drew, and Ted Dibiase jr VS I can't remember, but it was weird seeing Dibiase.

it did seem a little odd, but alas any Drew is better than no Drew. am I the only one who think's Jinder really doesn't suit being with Drew and Heath in that stable?

Blog Entries
    You're confused? Think about the people at the Smackdown tapings, they probably saw that Superstars match recorded (where Drew got some face pops) then later in the night saw him and Mahal help out Slater like they were good friends lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheBritishInvasion View Post
    it did seem a little odd, but alas any Drew is better than no Drew. am I the only one who think's Jinder really doesn't suit being with Drew and Heath in that stable?
    I was thinking the same thing as a matter of fact IMO I don't think any of them mesh very well together... It's so random. Mahal, Guy from India very serious. Heath, funny... more of a comedic guy. The one man Rock Band. And then there is Drew, a very sinister scottish guy... WHA?!?!? IDK maybe the WWE can find out someway to make this work.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    You're confused? Think about the people at the Smackdown tapings, they probably saw that Superstars match recorded (where Drew got some face pops) then later in the night saw him and Mahal help out Slater like they were good friends lol
    Wow I never even thought of that! LOL

And this week they have not even appeared like it never happened.

Yeah saw that as well and was a WTF moment for me too!!