Michael cole -_-

I just dont know what to say about his guy.. He was doing a good job as a heel commentator besides Jerry (just hate the way how he defends the HEel sometimes he can do better because he defends Miz's heelish acts pretty well cant say the same thing for others) but with return of JBL at Raw he is acting more like a face commentator while he's still a heel on smackdown.. Though JBl is a far better option for me as a heel commentator on a any given day but he's not here forever so i would prefer Cole to be a tweener / Heel rather than turning face again..
    Thoughts????

Blog Entries
    I think WWE and Cole are in a tough spot. Cole became major face with fans after the heartattack with Jerry. But has been a heel commentator for awhile now. Can't have all faces on commentator so not sure if WWE wants to keep him heel for that reason. I think he needs to be nutural. Not heel or face, just tell it like it is.

I don't think it really matters if both commentators are face or heel as long as they discuss the matches and put the talent over its all gravy baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOutlaw View Post
    I think WWE and Cole are in a tough spot. Cole became major face with fans after the heartattack with Jerry. But has been a heel commentator for awhile now. Can't have all faces on commentator so not sure if WWE wants to keep him heel for that reason. I think he needs to be nutural. Not heel or face, just tell it like it is.
    I'd agree with that. I can see Cole turning fully heel again once The King is back, and I expect it to be annoying, but in the meantime he's more face than JBL on Raw and still more heel than Josh Matthews on Smackdown. Cole's on-screen persona is probably as close to his real self as it ever will be at the moment.

If it were down to me I'd use the situation to turn Cole fully face, even if that means Matthews has to become heel/be replaced on Smackdown, then slowly turn The King heel when he's back. Commentary has been very stale for a long time so this shake up (albeit in the worst circumstances #GetWellSoonKing) could be a good thing.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    I prefer it when Cole just plays the neutral play by play guy. He works really well with JBL, so, when King returns and JBL has finished his mountain climbing expedition, I'd like to see a 3 man booth calling Raw with King as the face color, JBL as the heel color, and then Cole as the play by play.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOutlaw View Post
    ICan't have all faces on commentator
    With all due respect, huh? Until Cole turned to bury Daniel Bryan, they had nothing but faces commenatary for a very long time, including the entire time Lawler was a face with Ross. And Tenay/Taz is pretty much face/face, except for the rare moment Taz tries to make himself controversial by backing a heel, even though it is otherwise completely out of character.

Wouldn't call him a tweener because he doesn't do the latter enough to qualify, IMO.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    Maybe we can forget about this heel/face business with cole. My main problem with him is that he doesn't know what the hell is going on in the ring. He doesn't know any moves and rarely talks about the match at hand. IE "he flips him over" like wtf. Maybe you can tell us the actual move like suplex (just an example). At least when the Miz was commentating he KNEW the moves, he had to explain to cole what the Texas cloverleaf was -_-

Blog Entries
    -____________________-