Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

Blog Entries

I want to lick Eve Torres's armpits

Quote Originally Posted by butch magnus View Post
    Was I the only one who thought the giant ears on the A&E leader were a dead giveaway that it was Matt Morgan?
    I never thought of that! He looked a little too small to be Morgan though :/

I swear he was talking in the same pentameter as Eric Bischoff...
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

In all, I thought it was a good episode. I was a little disappointed that Joe won the TV title....I dunno, he's just kind of stale to me now and needs a good angle.

Personally, I'm convinced that Garrett Biscoff and Briscoe are behind Aces & Eights and his reaction to Hogan not putting him in the TV title match kind of confirmed it for me. If so, I think it would be a heck of a way for him to begin his career and possible make an "impact" on the company and the industry.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Im pretty sure the aces and 8s guy said it wont be sting or hogan wrestling the match.. Im glad they did something with the TV belt Devon, Robbie E and EY's run with it were stale.. Maybe Joe can make it worth something

Impact was great last night can't wait til BFG. I hope it is Eric bischoff...i really miss that guy. A douchebag but a brilliant douchebag...and nobody brings heat like bischoff does.. BRING BACK ERIC BISCHOFF!
    MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Morgan will play the role of Sting in the origional NWO angle. He show up and no one will know what side he's on.

D-Lo is not in A&8. He's just a filler for when they need a extra guy in a mask.

I still say Abyss is the leader.

Jesus Christ what a show.

This was a very funny show, just not in the good way. I had a lot of fun watching this episode.
    TNA came off so goddamn rinky dink at times. Some typical TNA stuff that made the episode that much better.
    I can't be bothered to write a longer review though.

I can't understand though, why they cut the most over and youngest guy they had for Gut Check. Cut a fine promo as well.
    Last edited by Automatic; 09-28-2012 at 12:54 PM.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Also, did anyone notice SILENT RAGE in the crowd during the Hogan promo?

I took a screen just in case you didn't

Future of the business people.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Jesus Christ what a show.

This was a very funny show, just not in the good way. I had a lot of fun watching this episode.
    TNA came off so goddamn rinky dink at times. Some typical TNA stuff that made the episode that much better.
    I can't be bothered to write a longer review though.

I can't understand though, why they cut the most over and youngest guy they had for Gut Check. Cut a fine promo as well.

Yup Business as usual on ewrestlingnews forums
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Xpacfan; 09-28-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

It may at the end turn out to be Eric, but that wasn't him with his back to Hogan and Sting.
    The guys left ear was cauliflowered and Eric hasn't been in many headlocks to get that done to his ear.
    The typical thought would be that who ever is Sting's partner at BFG (if Sting is in the match) will turn on him and be an A&E's member, but I don't thing that will happen.
    It's pretty much a fact that D'Lo Brown is a member, he is all covered up with gloves and long sleeves, but you can tell it's him

Quote Originally Posted by Xpacfan View Post

Yup Business as usual on ewrestlingnews forums
    Or you can just admit the fact, that it was in fact a bad show.
    Don't try to bullshit me that this was a good episode.