Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Aces & Eights

If Matt Morgan were the leader then they would not have had him come out and make his return at a live show...

I know no one agrees with me but i still believe it is sting... the first one to get 'jumped' and the one who tries to be the biggest face is always the heel...

I was reading somewhere that two aliases of the A's & 8's were revealed. They were Mike Knox and Luke Gallows. What there roles in the group were, I do not know.

As for the President, D'Lo Brown could be a strong candidate. If you compare them body size wise, they look to be about the same build.

As for Matt Morgan, if TNA were to bring him back than it would most likely be as a face. His feud with Hernandez was decently put together for two men of their size.

As for other members, I personally think that the blonde guy with the hair always showing is the Brisco kid. Jack and Gerrys kin. I saw a pick of him in FCW and his legs are all inked up. When that member smashed the computer,, if you noticed there was a tattoo in the same area as Briscos tats. Just a thought there.

And finally, as for Chris Parks, I think Abyss/Joseph Parks could be a strong candidate as well. Lest we not forget, Sting was also the one who told the TNA Impact Zone about why Abyss was incarcerated in a mental hospital. Also, Hogan was apparently Abyss's favorite wrestler growing up right? The whole H.o.F. ring and that angle. What if the third personality of Chris Parks is an alter ego to Abyss, an even darker and more sadistic persona. One who is hell bent on destroying Hogan to make Abyss suffer from losing his childhood idol and hero?

Anybody notice that tonight that Garrett Bishoff turned heel slowly by staring at Hogan when he said it will be Joe Vs Anderson for the TV title? Plus I think it should of been Joe Vs Magnus.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries

Thoughts on TNA Impact this week (Spoilers if you haven't seen it yet) ACES & EIGHTS!

1. The leader of Aces & Eights sounded a lot like Eric Bischoff to me (the guy with his back to the camera; not the massive fat one who normally talks)

2. Looks like we've got Aces & Eights vs Sting + ??? at BFG. Aces & Eights stated they didn't want Sting's partner to be Hogan and so now I'm wondering who it'll be. Maybe Bully Ray and then have him turn on Sting and reveal he's a member of Aces & Eights? Maybe Garrett Bischoff since they love having him on TV. I'm not too sure who I want Sting's partner to be since pretty much everyone is busy in an angle atm.

3. Samoa Joe as the TV Champion is good news to me I'm hoping he'll defend the belt against Magnus at BFG.

4. The join in Hogan's hair extensions were clearly visable at the very end of Impact this week. Just putting it out there.

5. I'm thinking it'll be Aces and Eights members to wrestle at BFG will be the Luke Gallows and Wes Briscoe against Sting and??? I really hope TNA can keep the momentum of Aces & Eights over the next few months and not have it turn out to be bloody Jeff Jarrett.
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    3. Samoa Joe as the TV Champion is good news to me I'm hoping he'll defend the belt against Magnus at BFG.
    The match was really average and boring. I know this title is not prestigious but it's a title so they could have done better.

Hanging with Devin Townsend on the Planet of the Apes
    Hogan is the real leader of Aces and Eights.

Quote Originally Posted by mrworld86 View Post
    Hogan is the real leader of Aces and Eights.
    Bischoff & Jeff Jarrett are. Hogan would be a total non sense

Hanging with Devin Townsend on the Planet of the Apes
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Bischoff & Jeff Jarrett are. Hogan would be a total non sense
    It is a Russo swerve.

ok, so TNA is insulting our intelligence again. They gave Samoa Joe the old world championship belt. Seriously........come on.

Fresh Member
    Was I the only one who thought the giant ears on the A&E leader were a dead giveaway that it was Matt Morgan?
    STOP...
    ​Hammock Time!