Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    What is this ICWA, he's talking about?
    A wrestling promotion in France.

So what makes him think TNA will hire a WWE developmental guy?
    They only go after mid card or higher.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Yet another NXT release:

Chad Baxter indicated on Twitter Wednesday and Thursday that he has been released from his developmental contract with WWE.

"Good luck with your future endeavours," he wrote in a message yesterday before stating he's a free agent.

He then posted multiple fan messages offering encouragement, including one saying he can "always make an impact."

Baxter, whose real name is Derek Foore, was a Notre Dame collegiate wrestling champion WWE Hall of Famer Gerald Brisco recruited last year. He sparingly competed for NXT until the summer, and then was primarily relegated to non-televised events.

I was curious enough to watch the entrance and... uh... I can't understand what the heck everyone's talking about. How is that awesome? It's different but there's no flow or anything. The music, I mean I can't listen to that stuff. It all sounds like generic gladiator symphony God of War lack of imagination movie score, all of it, not just this theme. Not to shit on these guys for no reason, but I really don't get it. The only slightly cool thing is the faint blow glow on the eyes and teeth while everything else is pitch black.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    They could have The Undertaker be their manager. He could come out in his Druid robe with them... he could have taught them the dark arts... that is what they should be the "ascension" of, The Undertaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    I was curious enough to watch the entrance and... uh... I can't understand what the heck everyone's talking about. How is that awesome? It's different but there's no flow or anything. The music, I mean I can't listen to that stuff. It all sounds like generic gladiator symphony God of War lack of imagination movie score, all of it, not just this theme. Not to shit on these guys for no reason, but I really don't get it. The only slightly cool thing is the faint blow glow on the eyes and teeth while everything else is pitch black.
    It gives their entrance the intimidation factor and add in some strength.

#REAL!

Paige is on next week's episode against Alicia Fox again.

In fairness it is sad to see two guys get released but they haven't really done anything i mean i never even heard of Louis Fontaine!! Chad Baxter had one squash match with him being squashed if i remember right!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    In fairness it is sad to see two guys get released but they haven't really done anything i mean i never even heard of Louis Fontaine!! Chad Baxter had one squash match with him being squashed if i remember right!
    I never heard of Fontaine either. Baxter was a cool guy met him at a show back in April. He had pretty good wrestling skills but lacked the in-ring charisma. NXT keeps adding more and more guys to their roster but man most of these guys don't even look like they belong. I can't see any of them making it.

- A source close to WWE developmental reports that there is strong talk of calling Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose up to the main roster. They add that we should look for Rollins to drop the NXT Title before the year is over or in early January.

Would be estatic if this happens both are the two most deserving guys on the NXT roster right now with Ohno right behind them. With what happened at the last NXT tapings it looks like Corey Graves might be the next champ as it looks like he's gonna start to feud with Rollins. Not really high on Graves at all, maybe they see something in him that I don't.