Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 83 ... LastLast

The Ascension

First off, been a while since i posted so sorry if in wrong place or anything.

i love these guys!!! Epic entrance, stiff looking ring work and very good look but i feel they could do with a manager. Perhaps a new version of Paul Bearer?

THoughts?

NXT is the best show out there !

Blog Entries
    They're great IMO. I really look forward to seeing them on the main roster as they'll really add something to the tag division.

And you're right about the entrance. It's pretty epic to see it in a small arena on NXT, imagine how it'll be in a big arena on Raw or Smackdown!

Also, I'm happy that Connor O'Brian has found his niche. I've always thought he was a good wrestler, but his rat gimmick? He was never going places with that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

i forgot all about that damn rat gimmick...glad that got dropped!!!

the entrace on raw/sd would be awesome!!....i really hope they catch on big!

NXT is the best show out there !

As reported Thursday, the Divas roster page of WWE's official NXT website, FCWWrestling.info, no longer lists Raquel Diaz, with her page deleted altogether. According to F4WOnline.com, she asked to be released from her developmental contract with WWE, which was granted.

Diaz, whose real name is Shaul Marie Guerrero, is the daughter of Vickie Guerrero and the late Eddie Guerrero. She joined developmental in October 2010, and has appeared a wrestler, valet and ring announcer. Her verbal ability was considered excellent, although her ring work was not nearly as advanced.

Damn...she was my favorite.

Blog Entries
    Me too. Never. Watching. NXT. Again.

You can't hate WWE on this one. She requested her release, she wasn't fired.. Not much they can do about it.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    I can blame WWE for anything. Natural disasters, AIDS, Cena: all as bad as each other (if you ask some people around here that is)

Oh and I was kidding on the not watching thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Damn...she was my favorite.
    I had high hopes for her too. Saw her matches with Paige and they where great. Her Gimmick was not too great would of liked her off just being a Guerrero. That was all she needed.......also seemed strange not to use the last name. Figured she didint want to make it cuz of her last name which is silly. She had the change to be the best (i think anyway plz prove me wrong if you can on this) female in her family.

I would really like to know why she left tho. If it was to go onto something else...if she really didnt have her heart in it and was only her cuz of her last name then more power to her. But she may of have the Maxine thing where she felt she wasn't getting anywhere. Idk i just hope she goes somewhere and does something and does it well not matter what it is and who it is for (expect pron..,,,,). Just to honor her father who gave great joy to me watching him be him

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

Blog Entries
    Possibly she didn't want to sell the rights to her own name?

Never thought I'd hear Dutch on WWE programming, but I just did.

But can someone explain to me what the Ascensions gimmick exactly is?
    I try to figure it out episode after episode, but I just don't know.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''