Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Something that Needs to Be Said

Lately it seems we have just been getting bad news all over this thread with people leaving and fighting over the last few months. With that said, this is not one of those dreaded threads (I don't think I have done much to be that missed anyway ). This is a morale booster thread.

First off, I'd like to say thank you to everyone over at the efeds that I have worked with(EWA, EWNCW, JBW, ICW and the WWE). You all take precious time out of your days to make efedding better and keep it innovative each time. Some of the guys on creative I have worked with have always thanked me for getting my promos in early and in good quality but that's the least I should do since to make your jobs easier since you all do so much. When I started efedding in March, I only came to try it out and have fun, since then I have enjoyed my time here greatly and will continue to. You guys don't get enough thanks on here for the work you do and some of the stuff you have to put up with. I am not much for long speeches but I hope this brings some positive energy back in the air.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Black Ninja!
    *raises glass*

To EWN E-Fedding!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Lately it seems we have just been getting bad news all over this thread with people leaving and fighting over the last few months. With that said, this is not one of those dreaded threads (I don't think I have done much to be that missed anyway ). This is a morale booster thread.

First off, I'd like to say thank you to everyone over at the efeds that I have worked with(EWA, EWNCW, JBW, ICW and the WWE). You all take precious time out of your days to make efedding better and keep it innovative each time. Some of the guys on creative I have worked with have always thanked me for getting my promos in early and in good quality but that's the least I should do since to make your jobs easier since you all do so much. When I started efedding in March, I only came to try it out and have fun, since then I have enjoyed my time here greatly and will continue to. You guys don't get enough thanks on here for the work you do and some of the stuff you have to put up with. I am not much for long speeches but I hope this brings some positive energy back in the air.
    I agree with you bud. I have joined some feds too that have closed down because of this, but I'm also continuing and the WWE Fed has made it worth while. My hats go off to THBK, Destruction, Eddie and G.G.G. If I forgot someone else, I'm sorry. Keep this fed FUN for everyone. Thank you guys, also when I have made my mistakes, thank you for PMing me and letting me know privately.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Keep the fun coming!!!

Thanks to Tommy, eboy, Krysys, TBOZ, scribbler, King, SEZ and all for the writing at EWNCW.

Thanks to Poot, HJ and SEZ and Krysys for the back and forths with JM.

Thanks to chunky for MD, Scarfo and others, even when he uses so much slang that I barely understand him.

Thanks to Shaz for creating such a hateful character.

Thanks to K2Jelly for Ronaldo and his vocab.

Thanks to Torphs for my fav heel Arthur Lansdale.

Thanks to Kash for Red Hot Istvan Gretzky.

Thanks to Kjam for being such a dick champion. LOL.

Thanks to TBOZ for TBOZ!! LOL And the Godmoney beer bags if they were his idea, if not, credit to Rich.

Thanks to everbody else for their efforts with their characters.

And remember, there's no way to deny that I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Wow, a thread in the e-fed section that isn't related to any current fed but isn't a downbeat thread? This is a new one!

Thank you WF.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Thanks for this OP. ALL The writers on these efeds desereve all the credit they receive...and then some.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Wow, a thread in the e-fed section that isn't related to any current fed but isn't a downbeat thread? This is a new one!

Thank you WF.
    Thank you WF for giving us Mike Hawk.

Hehe, FYI, I only got that recently lol
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Thanks to anybody I've ever worked with in these feds. When you've been around as long as I have, that list becomes too big to name but you all know who you are. Bad eggs aside, there's no group of people I'd rather spend my time with. Love you all.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    A thank you thread? Interesting.

Thanks for Roba for teaching me the ropes of eFedding.

Thanks to Eddie, THBK, GGG, EHC and Shining Light for being the best co-creative members I could ask for

Thanks to K2Jelly, Tommy Thunder and Mike Hawk for being the kickass World Champions I've worked with.

Thanks to Krysys, SEZ, EHC (again) for being great feuds for myself, and helping me devolp my promo skills

And finally thanks to everyone else for awesome shows and promos

very good post Wf, very good indeed. I would like to thank you and chunky for always keeping IC going in the ewa thread and well just everywhere else you guys are. Same with Van Hooligan- the best promoer. Really big thanks to Robareid, cool guy, gave a lot of great pointers with writing shows and matches. Big thanks to Destruction and Shining too, loved working with you guys behind the scences. Big thanks to Krysys for always being the first to get promos in, for writing great shows and for inviting me to be a member of Sin as Sloth is one of my fav guys to write for. Big thanks to Tommy, Kash, R(ob), Eddie and the whole Wwe fantasy creative for making that fed a blast.. HMMM. HJ, Jman, maggs, glamour girl, panda, thbk- all thanks to you guys and girls too. Even thanks to broc for getting me started in efeding

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young