Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56
  1. #11
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Good idea!

    Big thanks to the boys of EWNCW for giving me my first chance in fedding and also show writing! Was great fun working with Grind, TT, Rilla, TBOZ.

    Big thanks to Eddie for pushing out great shows, and even though he's taking a break from that soon the feds will still benefit from his presence.

    Thanks to everyone i've IC'ed with, too many to name for sure!

    Lets all make fedding fun again
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  2. #12
    Thanks first and foremost to Eddie. Dude's a beast and the best guy on creative, bar none.

    Thanks to all the guys that run the efeds. It's hard work coming up with angles, sending promos, waiting on promos, writing shows, etc and unless you've been on creative, you have no idea how stressful that is.

    Some of the guys that I've worked with/respect:

    Rehmix, AJ Dixon was always my favorite character to write for. He was my favorite person in my time of HWA and if it was up to me, he would've been champ from Day 1 of my run as a writer. You were Redemption, and I wish you would get recognized more than you do.

    Jman, VHX and Rob Rage: These guys are beasts and I enjoyed having all 3 of them do guest spots and having their genius bring some legitimacy to the "developmental" brand.

    I really look forward to working with some of the legends of efedding like TT, Holyjose, Kash and the countless others.

    Alright, my part of the circle jerk is over. Now we can go back to hating each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  3. #13
    Thanks to everyone of you...Even though I didn't and NEVER have gotten any kind of thankful mention before ,lol



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #14
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,798
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thank you WF for giving us Mike Hawk.

    Hehe, FYI, I only got that recently lol
    It has been a little gloom around here and this has been on my mind for sometime.

    Also on the origin of the name, I just went with a joke name to see how long it took it to get noticed and because it stands out lol
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    This is actually an awesome thread, and one that is a long time coming.

    I've only been efedding a short time, so my list of people to thank is short, but I'm certain that the further along I go, the more people I will be indebted to. As it stands at the moment, my thanks go to:

    Bear for getting me into efedding.
    Eddie, Darius, Torphy, Shaz and TTC for the awesome IC'ing interaction.
    Eddie (again), EHC, Maggs and Bear (again) for giving me encouragment and regular feedback on my character.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    It has been a little gloom around here and this has been on my mind for sometime.

    Also on the origin of the name, I just went with a joke name to see how long it took it to get noticed and because it stands out lol
    Lol yea ive always been wise to it;Reminds me of "Porky's"..."Is Mike Hunt here? Anyone seen Mike Hunt?"



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,171
    Right, this gonna be a long list!

    Thanks to everybody that thanked me firstly.

    And thanks to the following:

    S.E. Zero- brother from another mother!
    KJ Punk & Asherdelampyr- these guys came in and practically helped me save HWA the first time around.
    Bearkg88- Best creative guy on the forums.
    Tommy Thunder- Best promo guy on the forums.
    Jman- one of the best guys just to talk to on the forums, plus my favourite character on here.
    Kash- awesome to work with.
    Torphs- always a great guy to chat to. Very, very honest. Erebus is incredible as well, so original.
    THBK- Gave me a chance in the WWE Fantasy Fed, and is great to talk to and work with.
    Vand- Great guy to just mess about with.
    Shaz- Another great guy to mess about with.
    VHX- for tapping out Nah I'm messing. My favourite ICer on here bar none.
    Des- is amazing to work with you on Nitro dude.
    G- Another great guy that has yet to really get to know many guys on here yet. Does some great stuff behind the scenes too.
    Krysys- hella talented and great to talk to.
    EHC- Never let me down with posters for HWA and is an all round great guy to talk to.
    BennyTheBall- the best upcoming talent on these forums.
    TDA- definitely one of my dream opponents.
    K2Jelly- never lets me down with Brock promos- and Ronaldo Romulus is one of my favourite characters.
    Roba- even though he's not here anymore, left me speechless half the time with Rob Rage promos.

    Sorry if I missed anybody, there's a lot of great guys here.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Right, this gonna be a long list!

    Thanks to everybody that thanked me firstly.

    And thanks to the following:

    S.E. Zero- brother from another mother!
    KJ Punk & Asherdelampyr- these guys came in and practically helped me save HWA the first time around.
    Bearkg88- Best creative guy on the forums.
    Tommy Thunder- Best promo guy on the forums.
    Jman- one of the best guys just to talk to on the forums, plus my favourite character on here.
    Kash- awesome to work with.
    Torphs- always a great guy to chat to. Very, very honest. Erebus is incredible as well, so original.
    THBK- Gave me a chance in the WWE Fantasy Fed, and is great to talk to and work with.
    Vand- Great guy to just mess about with.
    Shaz- Another great guy to mess about with.
    VHX- for tapping out Nah I'm messing. My favourite ICer on here bar none.
    Des- is amazing to work with you on Nitro dude.
    G- Another great guy that has yet to really get to know many guys on here yet. Does some great stuff behind the scenes too.
    Krysys- hella talented and great to talk to.
    EHC- Never let me down with posters for HWA and is an all round great guy to talk to.
    BennyTheBall- the best upcoming talent on these forums.
    TDA- definitely one of my dream opponents.
    K2Jelly- never lets me down with Brock promos- and Ronaldo Romulus is one of my favourite characters.
    Roba- even though he's not here anymore, left me speechless half the time with Rob Rage promos.

    Sorry if I missed anybody, there's a lot of great guys here.
    Eddie, what about me, Super_Dave, an up and coming e-fedder?
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  9. #19
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thank you WF for giving us Mike Hawk.

    Hehe, FYI, I only got that recently lol
    haha

    I just got it.

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    BennyTheBall- the best upcoming talent on these forums.
    That's getting sigged. No question about that one.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.