Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 96
  1. #41
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Ok guys. INcluded the first show's points! Team Hell Yes is dominating with a whopping 220 pts! This week Ill update scores and show respective scores for each show, but going forward after this week, Ill probably just do that weeks whole score for all three shows, and update them on Saturday or Sundays.
     

  2. #42
    Nicely done chief!

    How do we know who's team is who?

  3. #43
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nicely done chief!

    How do we know who's team is who?
    Once stuff is updated on the first page, the post of over all score and the post of the teams are right after each other,, so there is a perfect place. I thought about adding in username after the team name, but due to the forums, it shrinks other columns.
     

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Once stuff is updated on the first page, the post of over all score and the post of the teams are right after each other,, so there is a perfect place. I thought about adding in username after the team name, but due to the forums, it shrinks other columns.
    Ah cool, nicely done chief!

  5. #45
    Agreed with Steve Austin great job, know I have even more reasons to watch Raw each week.

  6. #46
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,797
    Blog Entries
    52
    Im in for the long haul. Jeff is going to pick up plenty of main victories for the first window giving me a bonus
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  7. #47
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    Who's Team Hell Yes?

  8. #48
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Who's Team Hell Yes?
    If u look on the first page it lists the teams along with users. Once we get through this week and go to where its updated at the end of the week the overall score will be right above the teams post
     

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys. INcluded the first show's points! Team Hell Yes is dominating with a whopping 220 pts! This week Ill update scores and show respective scores for each show, but going forward after this week, Ill probably just do that weeks whole score for all three shows, and update them on Saturday or Sundays.
    I've got a few TNA wrestlers. I'm confident still

  10. #50
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I've got a few TNA wrestlers. I'm confident still
    Yeah. THY! put all their egg's into WWE's basket w/o regarding TNA. Interesting strategy.

    By the way, bearkg88, I did some calculations on all of the team's scores and some of them are off. The common mistake you had was Kofi Kingston's DQ victory. For some teams, you counted all 40 points even though he won by DQ and was only to be awarded 10 points for appearance points.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.