Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    It's like fantasy football (both Yanks and Soccer version). You have a certain budget ($14 million) and you have to buy the wrestlers you feel will score the most points (scoring system included on first page). Whoever has the most points wins. Teams you submit by PMing bearkg88

Tips:
    Think of wrestlers that will be pushed soon. They're normally good, if they do get pushed.
    Who's lingering in the title scene? Being involved in the title mach, especially winning the title is high reward.
    The big guys doesn't necessarily mean the most points. E.G Rhodes and Sandow will cost less money than Cena, but combined their points may be more
    Basically, this.

Take it from a guy who was in 3rd place before the last league went under, don't pick up so many huge players like Cena, Orton or even Sheamus. Pick up someone who you KNOW damn well is gonna get pushed and who's going to keep winning. Also, don't be afraid to pick up on some of the Divas/Knockouts, too. They can go along way as long as you manage them properly and pick the ones who are being feature the most prominently and who are getting wins.

Blog Entries
    It's like fantasy football (both Yanks and Soccer version). You have a certain budget ($14 million) and you have to buy the wrestlers you feel will score the most points (scoring system included on first page). Whoever has the most points wins. Teams you submit by PMing bearkg88

Tips:
    Think of wrestlers that will be pushed soon. They're normally good, if they do get pushed.
    Who's lingering in the title scene? Being involved in the title mach, especially winning the title is high reward.
    The big guys doesn't necessarily mean the most points. E.G Rhodes and Sandow will cost less money than Cena, but combined their points may be more
    Thank you Des. He summed it up for me pretty much

Blog Entries
    by the way since Im rushing into work. All of the teams submitted so far look good. When i get a break Ill post how many spots have been taken!

Blog Entries

Tips:
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Basically, this.

Take it from a guy who was in 3rd place before the last league went under, don't pick up so many huge players like Cena, Orton or even Sheamus. Pick up someone who you KNOW damn well is gonna get pushed and who's going to keep winning. Also, don't be afraid to pick up on some of the Divas/Knockouts, too. They can go along way as long as you manage them properly and pick the ones who are being feature the most prominently and who are getting wins.
    Thanks for the information and tips guys. Can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Also if you want to make any changes to the teams you have submitted, you have until this window closes which is on the 28th, right before HIAC starts.

Blog Entries
    ive sent mine
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Are there any spots left??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedMachine View Post
    Are there any spots left??
    Yep. Shoot me a pm with ur team name and wrestlers in ur team bud

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. Update on the # of spots left. Currently 11 spots are taken, 19 left open

Well thanks for the tips. Since im a little late getting started wouldnt the remaining roster be watered down a little? Wouldnt like a set draft date be fair? Sunless the first come first serve method is the way this is supposed to happen. Ive been in fantasy football leagues ('merican) and we always had a draft so it would be a little more bbalanced right out of the gate to give everyone a fair shot. Although i see the hassles this would cause.