Hybrid View

Fav under-rated WWE debut

When you hear about debuts and WWE you always hear Jericho when you talk about your favorites. I want to hear others that arn't talked about as much that don't get the recognition it deserves. Examples: Nexus debut-shocked the wrestling world when all these rookies joined together and took down all the announcers, the ring, and WWE's top guy in the process. Big Show-For those who don't know, Big Show's first appearance in the WWE was during a steel cage match between Vince and Stone Cold. He came from under the ring throwing Austin threw the cage. Taz-MSG defeats Kurt Angle after his undefeated streak at the Royal Rumble. Crowd went nuts when they heard the that music hit.

Any others you think are good or even great debuts that don't get as much love as it should. I don't care if it is WCW, ECW, TNA, or WWE. Share it right here!!

Not so much the best or most memorable but to me, the most logical and flawless debut was CM Punk at the Hammerstein Ballroom. Debuting anywhere else wouldn't have got him that reaction. The crowd instantly made him a star.

3 Minute Warnings debut and next few months of random attacks were very underrated.

One which I thought had potential but was a major letdown was Rob Conway as the French sympathising American soldier. Could've been another heel Sgt Slaughter if played right.

Goldberg's debut when he speared The Rock

The Radicals debut sitting in the crowd after they jumped ship

Ric Flair's WWE debut on the old WWF talk show TNT (I think)

The Narcissist Lex Luger's debut at WM. But it did kind of get too homoerotic on how Heenan was up their with him drooling over Lex's body and explaining, in detail, on the mic how perfect it was. I remember a couple of uncomfortable glaces between me and my friends while this was happening, like really? Are they going to make out?
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 09-24-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Goldberg's debut when he speared The Rock

The Radicals debut sitting in the crowd after they jumped ship

I loved that debut... I'm gonna go find it on YouTube now.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I loved that debut... I'm gonna go find it on YouTube now.
    Hennan introducing THE REAL WORLD CHAMPION, while holding the wcw/whc belt. It was a "No fucking way" moment. We're gonna get Hogan vs Flair! Dream match! Both companies champions! At Wrestlemania! .......Didn't happen like that though...man

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Ah, I remember that. That legit shocked me as a kid. Great debut and even more surprising that he was holding the WCW title as well. Too bad Hogan vs Flair didn't happen at Wrestlemania Vll though.

There is one debut that I like that doesn't get much recognition which is Carlito's debut on Smackdown. He cut a pretty good promo (although Cena owned him a little bit on the mic), took out Cena with a DDT, spit an apple in his face, and even beat him for the U.S title later that night. That was a great way of debuting him and made me become a fan of Carlito. Great debut.
    Last edited by Dubs; 09-24-2012 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Taker at Survivior Series with Brother Love
    Kane @ IYH Bad Blood
    Booker T Attacking Austin
    The Shockmaster for pure comedy value

i watched the shockmaster debut today he fell over and his mask rolled off classic.
    Scott stiener, christians return, lance storm, radicals, booker t, justin credible, raven are wwe debuts that come to mind