Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    Γεια σε όλους σας

    After all of this that happened yesterday I've decided to leave because i'm not welcome here.After the SRW incident i wanted explanations, i wanted to know what happened and no one send me anything.And after a few hours a member of this forum posted in a thread the reasons that SRW shut down.But all he did it was blaming me for everything.Then i didn't want my friends on the forum to believe those things because it was a lies.And then that member send me a pm calling me names and stuff.At that point of time i was talking via pm with Tommy and Ehc and they was trying to calm me down.I showed to them that pm just to see i was right.And today i received several pm's about that and i understood that people don't want me here anymore.So i'm leaving from the forum.


    I want to say a big goodbye to my best friends here.THBK and Y2JRyder you are my favorite people here i love you guys both.

    Also and a big sorry to Ka$h,Jman and to the WWE fed because i'm leaving without to inform you first.

    VHX you're great my brother and one of the best efedders in eWN

    Ehc and TT you both are great men i love you guys and thank you for the support you showed me yersterday and thank you for trying to keep the things in peace

    TTC keep being cool

    HJ...Tequila baby!!!

    Wade you are not old

    Akbar,Iron Ape you guys are legends

    Jelle DRG and Dennis i had so much fun with you in the CBOT thread

    Benny the ball you're my man

    Dr Death i will miss talking to you about UFC

    Shining Man UTD will win EPL this year

    Asher-give this guy a place in the creativity team,he deserves it

    Jsul i know you are not here now but you are a great guy brother

    Oh and Tomsta this is for you

    Smashes a few plates and dances the Zorba song

    Γεια σε όλους σας και καλή τύχη eWN




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #2
    i hate to see you go too mags as a result of all that but i understand. Forget what others think, you are wanted here. I am glad you forwarded that pm to some of the mods though. It need to be

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Akbar,Iron Ape you guys are legends

    Jelle DRG and Dennis i had so much fun with you in the CBOT thread
    maggs - This is why I was saying what I was saying about eFeds buddy. But to each their own. In all honesty, I think you should just take a break from the feds and spend some time talking about funny, random, freaky, creepy, stupid (Irk ), milk out the nose, snort in public, crap your pants and kinda like it, people slamming, face jamming, everyone gets along or they'll sig something you say dammit... CBOT!!! You know it's the most entertainment you'll get every time you get on and we always seem to have some sort of fun conversation going on in there. If you don't want to, I understand fully, but seriously this eFed stuff is just a game. So treat it that way my friend

    As to the Bold - Iron Ape I can buy on the legendary status because of his ability to google big words and use them properly in sentences... But AKBAR?! WTF!!! That's like saying Gilberg is the Legend of Jobbers!!!

    That's right. Akbar = Gillberg. Deal with it!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm going to be blunt and honest with you here, but I'll respect you a hell of a lot more if you didn't leave this forum just because a few people seem to be against you and calling you names.
    I've been called names here via PM and had my fair share of heated discussion in public and via PM with a few members, but leaving this forum was the last thing on my mind when those things happened. Leaving the forum just gives the impression that the bullies beat you. By staying you're showing a lot more character and backbone IMO.
    So what. A handful of people don't like you here, but a hell of a lot more people like you. You just listed a load of guys that you thank and I'm sure a lot of others like you here too.

    However, if you decide to stay away, then it's been great knowing you man. You've always been great to converse with in the football threads.
    I've also enjoyed what you've done thus far in the feds here and was really looking forward to working with you in the WWE fed. A real shame that won't happen now.

    Have fun if you decide to go elsewhere, and you'll be missed here man.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #5
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Mags, dude, Darside has it right. Just chill in CBOT and the soccer threads for a while.

    If you are really gone, then you'll be missed.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  6. #6
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Benny the ball you're my man
    Ignoring the fact that I was so far down of your list of favourite people, yer dirty bastard, I will miss you man.

    And, as you know, I am about as subtle as a brick to the face, so I will just say it: stop throwing your toys out the fucking pram, grow some balls and move on.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Ignoring the fact that I was so far down of your list of favourite people, yer dirty bastard, I will miss you man.

    And, as you know, I am about as subtle as a brick to the face, so I will just say it: stop throwing your toys out the fucking pram, grow some balls and move on.
    Side note: ive seen both you and tommy say pram...what the hell is that?

    Ot: magglis, 99% of people here dont want u to leave. Was i unhappy to hear u were sending pms to everyone showing them what vand said? Of course, if the roles were reversed im sure ud feel the same. And while i did send u a pm saying i was done with all of this, i do remember a time we would chat outside of the efed section. My point is, dont leave ewn
     

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Side note: ive seen both you and tommy say pram...what the hell is that?

    Ot: magglis, 99% of people here dont want u to leave. Was i unhappy to hear u were sending pms to everyone showing them what vand said? Of course, if the roles were reversed im sure ud feel the same. And while i did send u a pm saying i was done with all of this, i do remember a time we would chat outside of the efed section. My point is, dont leave ewn
    It's a pushchair. As in for babies.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #9
    Hey Magglis,Even though we never finished that last hoorah HWA promo just for shits,I got this to say,for you and myself,everyone included in E-feds...All will be swell...As it always is...




    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mag tonight in your honor I will take a shot of tequila
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.