Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Main Event

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    anything to make more money lol desperate
    Desperate? What leads you to believe that this is a desperate maneuver?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I see random commercials for wwe main event when I'm just going thru channels

This is what I think will be on the show

* Recaps ,Recaps ,and More Recaps
    *Show The main Events that's happened on Raw & Smackdown
    *show any title match that happened during the week/weeks like IC title,Us Title, Tag Team Titles
    *show 1 Match in the middle of the show with a mid carders
    *and 1 Main Eventer vs low card/mid card/no card ( lol jobber) to end the show or right before the match main event rewind of the week from raw most likely

This is what I would do ,given a show to just put out

Watcha think?

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    anything to make more money lol desperate
    Take a really long, hard look at what you've written here..... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Take a really long, hard look at what you've written here..... yeah.
    Because they are in such a crisis for money at the moment with all these delinquent loans and back taxes they have to pay...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Because they are in such a crisis for money at the moment with all these delinquent loans and back taxes they have to pay...
    Are they Juvenile Delinquent loans because I've heard these are the worst?

Blog Entries
    The "Main-Event" portion of the show will be supplied by recaps from RAW and SD!.

I think this has less to do with WWE trying for a new deal as it has with a network that's stumbled some that wants to get some steady decent viewership. WWE fits right in nicely with their 18-49 demographic focus and they have have done fairly well in 25-54 which makes WWE a good fit. I think they were easier to get a deal with so WWE did a deal with them. They are shopping and I guess they decided to roll the dice on WWE like others have.

But it's just going to be another Superstars that I suspect they might sour on eventually. I suspect it'll start with a rating around 1.3 and then go down from there.

WWE should use this a medium for the tag-division. that might work. doubt they will.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

WWE Main Event Thoughts?

I haven't seen anyone throw something up regarding tonight's WWE Main Event telecast so I thought I would.

WWE Main Event has a very different feel from RAW or SmackDown. Now, that's not good or bad per-se, but it is definitely different. There's a LOT of talking... and while you might think that that's bad, a healthy portion of it was directly related to the event/match itself. There was a short interview with CM Punk/Paul Heyman and Sheamus before the match, and Sheamus was given the mic immediately after the match and then it went to CM Punk/Paul Heyman again in the back.

The commentary was fairly good in terms of what was said, it was a lot like classic commentary from years gone past. On RAW and SmackDown a lot of commentary time is given to upcoming segments and things unrelated to the match, but for this one commentary if I recall was strictly about the match, and about its participants. Miz I can do without at the commentary table. He's not horrible, but he sounds like a child, and you can tell he's "green" when trying to bounce off of the other commentator.

The most phenomenal thing about the show was the two video packages they did for CM Punk and Sheamus before their match. It reminded me of what they were doing with John Cena and The Rock for WM28. The Sheamus one wasn't nearly as good as CM Punk's, and I attribute that to not believing that Sheamus' package really represents him as a person. Punk's video package was 100% him and totally real, and I was sitting there wondering why WWE doesn't do stuff like this on their flagship show. I hate to keep going back to this but I distinctly remember when they did one for Justin Gabriel maybe a year or two ago, about him being in South Africa and stuff, and I thought that stood out.

If you're interested in storyline continuation with RAW and SmackDown, this probably isn't worth the time, but I'm definitely tuning in next week and hoping they keep the same format with the pre-match interviews, the post-match interviews and the video packages.

Oh, and the rest of the show was a little bit about Hell in a Cell, hyping next week's Main Event(Randy Orton vs Big Show), the breast cancer thing, and a short tag match between International Airstrike(I think that's what they're called, Gabriel and Kidd) and Ryder/Santino.

I think it definitely could've been much worse, but there is room for improvement. Did anyone else catch the show tonight? Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    can we post spoilers in this? if not it would be hard to describe my feelings about this event.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

I don't personally care but I doubt that's a question that's really directed at me anyway. =p

Sheamus Vs CM Punk was really good I felt the packages really built up to it, and for a second I felt I was watching a Pay-Per-View. So yea I loved it. The tag team match could have been better though.